Thursday, February 20, 2014

And The Beat Goes On ..Thursday

And the beat goes on Thursday....up early and that truly now is my only quiet time..I sure can't wait till this little sucker gets the routine down..only two mishaps today..not bad but he's in a hurry to get into things..LOL  ah the joy of puppy hood..OMG.. run my legs off for sure...and he even scoots when he grabs something .

Morning for me was a busy one..trying to get a jump start on getting the critter food done before the little MONSTER is up..once that happens..look out world this bad boy is moving anything and everything in his way...HELP ..but my big guy Zeke comes to the rescue..thank heavens...and you hear the thunder of his heavy clubs (feet) coming at you.

He's so happy that he's bouncy.. and boy when he lands in your lap..you know you got a lap full..gawd he's heavy LOL... and when he's done running.. I try to scoot his butt out and go potty. It's the in and out several times in one session because a leaf blows and he's got to attack it..LOL..forgets about what he's suppose to do and looks at you when he comes in and does it.. DUH...

My rug shampooer is screaming for a rest  LOL.. I hear it gasp as we charge after the little MONSTER...gawd can this bugger piddle..where does he put it all ?????  and don't talk about the other ..you know.. my stars..he puts Zeke to shame... where's my shovel LOL

I have to say, "my day disappears and before I know it...it's that time again"..where's my bed.. I need to fall into it...and just wallow in the comfort of no in and out ..up and down....round and round...omg.. I think I'm losing weight..cause I'm too tired to eat.. If I can't drink it down it ain't going anywhere LOL.. too tired to lift my skillet and cook.. but I will say, "he's about 85% there...now if we could only get to that 15%..quickly..

So with that I'm gonna say..."Good Night" and Safe Travels to All and as always God Bless Us All "

No comments:

Post a Comment