Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's Only Wednesday

It's only Wednesday and my race is still going..LOL...I'm starting to get some sort of a system going..and today was not that bad...although exhausting..reason being .. I had to go on a wild goose chase to get Rudy's Dog Food.

I had called yesterday to make sure Spar's would have it in..and it's right up the road from me.. the gal that I spoke with said, "We have lots in stock"..so I was pleased as punch...!

Got up this morning and the Big Guy and Little Guy headed up to the front and out the door..it's neat to watch and both did their thing..YEAH!...and back in the house.. Ms Reba has her moments and she tries..but I use a wee pad for her and her diaper...cause her balance is now starting to go..she falls over a lot..but she's still eating her meals and walking around when I put the crew up.

So I got the big one and little one in their crates and off I go to pick up the food..get there and NOPE..not the one I'm using..what????  so I then ask for the gal who takes care of the feed if she can get me the one I use being they carry the brand...says, "not till 2 weeks.."  well that's not good.. I mean I have a cup left cause I was told it was here...DUH...

I click on my IPhone and check the website out and find it at another location.. I call and yep, they have it only in 40lbs..so I head out and down the road about 10miles not bad and sure enough..so I pick that up and head back and on the way back my sensor start going off and I had to listen to this ding ding ding all the way back...so I stopped in the Chevy place where I get my car serviced and the mechanic came out and wouldn't you know.. he turns off the car and turns it back on and it stopped...HELLO

I felt like my day was passing right before my eyes.. Running from one end of town to another was like a wild goose chase..and thinking..if they don't have it in .. I'm out of food ..and here we go again with another bout of the big "D"...and in that department he's doing better since I gave him some meds and back on his normal food..thank heavens..but we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I bought him those chew bones..and he devoured  it in 3 hours..OMG..it was a huge one.. that boy's teeth are in high gear..look out furniture...he surely keeps me on my feet..other wise he'd probably eat my shoes...LOL

Most of my day was trying to get a routine with him..and it takes time...but we are improving...he's so big he's a moose !!  when he sits down and I want him to move.....good grief..it's a job.. I mean I slide him  LOL  you can't pick him up he goes limp...and you wind up dragging the upper torso..LOL

Ok, I'm really tired and tomorrow is another day of let's get this routine down...hahaha.. So with that..any of you traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment