Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day on Friday

Happy Valentines Day on Friday.....what a wonderful day both hubby and I had...we finally brought our "Rudy"   Rudolf Valentino home..and he's a lover and so sweet...and even Mister Zeke enjoyed meeting him..now of course there was the moment that did the "Big Deal"   messing with Zeke's one and only toy that he enjoys...well, this didn't set too well...but as I look in Rudy's crate which is in my bedroom for a few nights to get him fully potty trained and use to the crate..

He just made himself at home and enjoyed walking around and even did a few barks when my next door neighbor wandered by...Good Boy in fact both boys sounded off...Ear plugs anyone :)

Took a few pictures but I'm having a little problem with uploading since I've upgraded to Windows 8.1 with Blooger...here we go again..but eventually we'll get it straight.

Most of our day was spent with Kim, the breeder and what a nice place she has and her dogs really looked nice..and when we met Rudy (my Valentine baby) it was instant...he took to my hubby and of course me next cause I was the feeder and cleaner upper..LOL

By the time we got back to the house got the critters all taken care of it was grab something to eat and fall back and relax...now tomorrow hubby has to make a run to Sam's Club for me...and then our last night together before he heads home on Sunday...boy I'm gonna miss him.. it just seemed not long enough.

Every one is tucked in and soon I'm gonna follow...been a long day and I have to get use to the puppy routine all over again...been a long time for that one two..

So with that.. it's Safe Travels to All and as always  God Bless Us All..

1 comment:

  1. Awww . . .so happy for you! Love the name and so appropriate for this Valentines Day!!! So, what about Ms Reba and most of all what does Ms Shug think of this young whipper snapper??? Love puppies so much but he will be keeping you hopping with the potty training. They are so worth it our critter! Can't wait to see a picture of your new handsome boy! Take care.

    ReplyDelete