Sunday, February 2, 2014

And It's Super Bowl Sunday !

And it's Super bowl Sunday !... My favorite day and TV show :)... so today I'm gonna just take care of critters and sit back and knit another Cowl ..that's what I'm doing all day LOL

Well, I did start off early and wanted to make sure I just took an easy day as it was gonna be a WARM one..and sure enough it did get WARM..had to turn on the AC.. although I had the door open for a long time but no breeze so..click and the air trickled in and the fan swirled and me and the Critters just took it easy.. Even Ms Shug decided she'd like to nestle down on a pillow..so she did and we watched TV as I knitted..(I'm almost finished OMG )

Tonight watched them Seahawks Whoop the Broncos badly.. Their defense was so strong that poor Payton Manning couldn't get a connection till almost the end..Sad to watch in one way cause I was hoping if they won that he would retire..

So that's about all I did today except munch on goodies too and yell at the TV LOL.then I called Li, in California and conceded defeat haha..she loved it too !

Alrighty, time to hit that bed and start another day..like Monday.. and on count down hubby will be here 5 days..:)

Safe travels to those that are on the road and as always.God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment