Tuesday, February 11, 2014

An Induction on Tuesday

An Induction on Tuesday....oh yeah !... woke up and felt great and even Mister Zeke was coming along much better..(wonderful meds) and all was fine with the world..


Had planned as soon as I got hubby up we was going to Walmart..(notice I said, "Planned") and got Ms Shug cleaned up and fed and on to the fur babes...next was get hubby moving...hahaha..


Decided since I had to wait for his LONG, LONG, LONG shower..(pain in the butt) I'd make us a quick fix of blueberry pancakes and sausage...with a couple of eggs for the guy too..(I was so thoughtful)..


We sat down and started breakfast and all was well with the world..till I went to drink a glass of milk... I got this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach and broke out in a cold sweat..Hubby says, "I went chalk white"...I could hardly move...my face started to flush..and my tummy felt like I was on fire...


Holy Cow...what is happening to me ?   I sat at the table because I couldn't move and I then felt so washed out...I just made it to the couch...OK, what's with this crap now ???  I stayed on the couch for a bit and then slowly made it to the bathroom...


Thank goodness it wasn't that far of a drag (that's how I felt I was moving) and sure enough Me and Zeke now had something in common..wonder if I could take his meds LOL. I then became a wet dishrag..it was like out of the blue and that weird feeling (hope that doesn't ever come back) it took me all day to even feel a slight bit better...but the run back and forth to the bathroom was .....Get Out Of My Way !!!


Now hubby didn't have any problem and he's so far ok.. hope it don't hit him..but it was so wild...  I thought perhaps something I ate didn't agree with me, but was not even finished eating...and wasn't from last night either or I would have had this bout before I woke up..


So needless to say..."We didn't go anywhere, nor did I even want to think of going outside"...weather was beautiful ...but I didn't care... I started to come around a bit by 8pm...and still a little shaky.


Watching the Olympics and attempting to enjoy the Ice Skating and the Snowboarding..but when I watch my insides felt the same way LOL  no slopes for me..thank you..


Now I'm ready for bed and pray this all shall pass as well...Listened to the weather report for home (PA) ouch...and hubby changed his schedule to fly home on Sunday so that gives us an extra day and a day break too for him when he gets home ..as Monday he will sleep most the day LOL  I know that man to well...hahaha


So with that...those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment