Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Better Saturday

A Better Saturday ...thank heavens !... woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep.. I really think when Zeke comes on the bed it wakes me..don't wanna go blaming him just yet LOL  but that's the only thing I can think of...so I went up front and pulled out my laundry basket and started a load of laundry..

What can I say... I mean I have to take advantage of quiet time where I'm not tripping over Ms Reba and having to make sure everyone is not getting into anything..and Ms Shug is being quiet cause you do know Too's can wake up the dead with their vocals..BIG TIME !

It started off a little dreary and chilly but then towards noon time it did about turn and started to feel much better although still some what dampish...and I brought my new Christmas Cactus plants outside too..

Oh, forgot to mention I bought some cuttings.. a Yellow one, a Lavender one and a deep Orange and Fushia..can't wait till they get in pots and who knows maybe by next Christmas I'll have a floral garden of Cactus..they always look so beautiful how those flowers just hang like a water fall..

Started on a cap for that Cowl and completed it.. went pretty fast although my hands hurt from doing so much..need to take a break but I do so like to get a jump start on gifts..plus I also have that pledge to do 9 baby blankets ..

Most of the day I just folded clothes and crocheted...and enjoyed the nice day..even had my kitchen door open so Zeke could sit in the doorway.. he loves that..watched the birds come down to the feeder too..

Tonight watched The Wizzard of Oz..always enjoy that  and then it's off to bed and tomorrow do the sorting of the pills of life...and now on official count down for when hubby comes..woo hoo..

So with that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All

Here's my Cap !

No comments:

Post a Comment