Saturday, February 15, 2014

Our Last Day On Saturday

Our last day on Saturday...well we knew it was coming sure as shooting and we tried to get as much done as possible without over doing it so that hubby could at least get to enjoy his week in some warmth..cause back home it's been bitter cold and SNOWING...Lordy has it been snowing.

Today we just kind of worked on our screen room and hubby did a few errands for me.. like pick up more chicken..oh I didn't tell you.. that our pup is on a "Special Diet"...(I'm gagging) he gets fed RAW (yes, you are reading this right) chicken thighs.. 2 a day with his dry food which I mix mine in with it and some veggies too...YUCKO...don't know how long I'll be able to continue this..but I said, "I would at least try"..

Worrying my head off... I make sure I really wash this chicken and separate it for the days..2 per day..one in the morning and one at night meal..and I also make sure I wash everything near around and beyond with bleech...however, most these Rotties breeders as well as others really swear by this...mmmm

So got that all done and while I thought my darling treasure was sleeping.laying there so peaceful and all..he was eating my cell phone cover..my favorite purple one.. YIKES..hubby brought it too me.. should have taken a picture..it was mangled...so he went to the Verizon store and bought another cover..mmm this bad boy is costing money now..don't even wanna say, "What's Next" ?

Ok, got through that one and then on to the wild running and racing through the house..we all sat back and watched..he had so much energy stored..he was "Jet Propelled"...and then he flops..hahaha...

We had Ms Shug out for a bit and all she did was look and swell up.. she was in her Bride of Frankenstein Modes LOL..she was awesome..but I worried.. I mean this boy eats raw chicken and Ms Shug might look like a chicken to him...so I made my mind up... She's out..he's in...better Safe that Sorry !

Also I realize it's been awhile for me with puppies..What was I ever thinking..this bad boy is full of himself..he's now becoming like..Hey, this is my home and I'm the King of my Castle......HELLO THERE CHARLIE BROWN  LOL

Seems I'm having some issues with this latest upgrade trying to get things working and I'm forever clearning my cache..and Blogger will work or not..duh !!!

I did manage to get a few pictures posted up.. now to upload...hope you get a kick out of them... one my hubby was in a crazy mode..and he and Rudy..well..it's a treasure..he came in laughing so hard.. I couldn't believe my eyes either.. He took out his partial and put on his cap..and next..well I titled it..so enjoy it's just a hoot...LOL

So with that I'm gonna say "Safe Travels to All and as always..God Bless Us All"

Zeke and Ruby...


Rudy in his innocent mode....




Rudy, the Redneck Whisperer :)

1 comment:

  1. Rudy is a very handsome boy!!! Looks like he has some BIG paws? Probably a good call about the Shug vs chicken look. Wouldn't want to take the chance but if prepared I'm not sure a dog vs Too would be a fair fight. Those Too's have some pretty powerful beaks! :-) Congrats and looking forward to following his growth in your blog. Take care. Linda

    ReplyDelete