Sunday, February 9, 2014

An Enjoyable Sunday

An Enjoyable Sunday  thank goodness...got up at 2am and went back to bed..Ms Reba done got caught in the blankets and was fussing that woke me and as soon as I made sure she was ok..back to sleep I went..then got up to do my Sorting of the Pills of Life..

Hubby got up shortly after me and helped me with the Critters...He's a good guy !  boy that felt great I mean I was able to just do my fixin of the fiddles and everything else he did for me...now ya know I'm gonna miss him !

We had blueberry pancakes, sausage and eggs and he had his coke a cola me and my coffee and life was good..we sat back and enjoyed the moments and nope we didn't get to Walmart..as we were gonna have company for a late dinner and that was ok..there's always tomorrow :)

We cleared up my storage area today and also fixed a few things up for Ms Shug as Jane had bought her this huge toy so hubby broke it into several ..that was a good thing..then we watched a movie took a little nap and on came company.

Dinner was delicious Italian Beef and veggies kicked off by a little pasta some vino and a great salad..desert was just fruit as there really wasn't much room for anything.. so I had really good pears..they hit the spot .

Later tonight we watched the Olympics as I so enjoy them and so does hubby ..and now we are ready to call it a night..weather was nice too ..we did make the 70's ..so nice so peaceful and bed looks so inviting..

Those traveling do Stay Safe and as always  God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment