Monday, February 17, 2014

Man Oh Man, It's Monday

Man oh man it's Monday and I'm on a fast pace..need to take Rudy to the Vets have him checked and also get some heartworm as I don't have enough in ..will have to order.  Not going to feed breakfast as Rudy does get car sick..will feed the critters when I get back.

Ms Shug got her breakfast...but I didn't have much chance to do anything..so more added to my list of needs to get done !...and it's trash day too..Lucky me.. I need to drag all that out..before I leave.

Did get in some quiet time for myself before Zeke and Rudy got up.. and then it's the race is on ...LOL  and that's ok.. every now and then it's good to have that "Rush Feeling".

Got to the Vets with Zeke and Rudy.. thought I'd bring Zeke so Rudy would get to feel more comfy..and it worked..Doc went over him and Rudy was really good we weighed that boy and 48 lbs..no wonder I felt like I was picking up a log..

All went well and got home and the race was on to feed cept Mister Rudy did have an upset tummy...the Big "D"..omg!...boy these Rotties are a hoot..lots of things going on in their bellies..

Got all cleaned up and got to sit down for myself for about half hour then the warm weather took hold..felt great but all of us like got zonked...next thing I realize is my trash hasn't been picked up...well, they done forgot to come into the cul de sac..LOVELY..so I called up the Gate and now I have to call Waste Management in the morning to pick it up...cause I am not dragging in back..

Tonight I put the crew up while I took out Ms Shug and she was delighted she giggled and hooted and yelled..yes, she broke the sound barrier..I could hear the window pain rattle...she was all full of herself..

Now we're watching Olympics and ready for bed.. cause I am bushed and on to tomorrows events...Lord only knows...talked with hubby and they are expecting more snow..OMG..sure wish he was here..

So with that..my day is done and I am done and the critters are done..those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment