Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Rodeo At My House On Tuesday :)

A Rodeo at my house on Tuesday :)  hahaha...well I'll tell ya all about it soon..LOL...but first my morning was...Get up and Go.!

Clancy had called me the night before so I know he and the gal he has now working with him was coming over first thing this morning..to weed and trim all the hedges and clean up my rose bed and make more room for more...yes, I extended it so that it will be a longer wall..

After I got everyone fed and cleaned I had to drive over to Wildwood Flooring to buy some remnants to have cut for the bottom of the trays in the cages..and then go to CVS to get that credit on my Charge card done..then I decided I was gonna treat myself to McDonalds for breakfast...came home and let the critters out...cause I know my darling little/big MONSTER would have ate his bed..but surprise he didn't..

Clancy was working up a storm and boy he does a great job..and he likes me to come out and check and tell him so...LOL but that's ok..cause it really looked good..although this time he didn't rake the leaves as they are still falling so next time will be that big job.

Rudy so far has been doing ok...notice I said, "Ok"...and I'm still not liking feeding him raw chicken thighs.. I know it builds muscle but the thought of bacteria drives me up a wall...YUCKO..and I do mix some of my cooked food in with his dry food too..so we'll see I ain't promising nuttin'

Later in the evening after I fed the crew I bring Ms Shug out for her outing as the crew is in their crates.. I like them to rest after eating for at least an hour so Ms Shug gets her time without a problem.. and as she was jumping around Ms Reba came by...well that's all Ms Shug has to see..and next thing I see is Ms Shug down on the floor chasing Ms Reba...ok..that's normal too... they run around the couch next thing I see is Ms Shug up on Ms Reba's back riding her like "Hey, Cowgirl.."..hahahaha... I went to grab my cell phone and was laughing and I had to code in to turn the dang thing on.. next was they past me and heading into the Dog Room..hurry hurry... I clicked just as they got in.. so when you click on the picture enlarge it so you can get a good laugh.. wish I had videoed it.. OMG.. too funny...

Remember to click on the picture to get a closer look..next time I'll try to get a better shot...but omg..Ms Shug will do anything to make you laugh...wonder if Ms Reba did..??   I'm sure Ms Reba was as surprised as I was..Oh, no animals were injured during this rodeo...LOL

Watched the Voice tonight.. they have some really decent talent and I'm liking this show better than American Idol...but I do so enjoy watching talent..

Now I'm ready for bed...Rudy only had on accident ...we're getting there SLOWLY... so with that.. Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment