Thursday, February 6, 2014

Well Hello There Thursday !

Well Hello There Thursday !...and when I awoke it was a gray day with sprinkles off and on and the temp went from high 80's to low 50's with that dampness..this really sucks..however, on the brighter note we do need the moisture .

Morning for me was "Get your motor running" cept my motor went PUTT PUTT LOL I started off with good intentions so that means tomorrow I gotta put Woop Arse to it ! Plain and Simple :)

I did manage to get the trash out and clear up some of the carport with those empty boxes that I was asked to keep....out they went !  Then I did manage another major step clearing out the critter room...however, I still have to vacuum..

Got a call from the gal with the "other " pup, my first choice boy and looks like he's gonna be mine, when I come down and take a looksee...but we'll see how this also plays out.. and yes, this was the first of my pup that was originally to come to me but got sold because I didn't want to show any more..mmm strange things do happen but Why? always to me ???????

Hubby will be here tomorrow night close to midnight as he's catching the last plane out of Philly to here.. so this ought to be interesting as Zeke has been looking out the window when I mention hubby's name..I know Zeke is gonna be crazed..Ms Shug..well she's a hoot so she'll probably make a loud blasting noise to wake the DEAD..

Speaking of which I am about to say.. "Take Cover".. and yes, electric blanket on tonight and I'm gonna attempt to watch Jay Leno's last show but just in case I have it set on RECORD...

With that I'll say... Safe Travels to All and God Bless Us All !

No comments:

Post a Comment