Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Marched On Through Tuesday

Marched on through Tuesday with just a small glitch...but I learned another lesson...isn't that what life's about  learning as we go through it ?

Morning for me was foggy so I sat back and waited till it cleared up.. Critters were sleeping in..but Ms Shug was ready willing and able to perform...:)

Finally after hubby called and got out on the road my day began..did a double batch of corn muffins got the critters fed and out the door I went..yeah, it was like a Jail break LOL...Free Scarlett you is Free :)

Of course I went down to my friendly Winn Dixie... I really like that little place..especially their meats..but the other stuff..well pricey but for conveyance that's what you pay...and for me today it was worth it..they had their buy one get one...woo hoo :)

After that I loaded my coolers and off I went..(you got it) to Hardee's I grabbed a burger ( they really make the best) and a Dr Pepper...and sat in my special spot and listened to the radio and enjoyed my lunch then headed back home.

Even got in a Nap...well sort of.. I leaned back and watched TV and then before I knew it ..it was time to fix dinner...did talk with a couple of sistahs on the phone and had a few laughs but again a few more surprises..

Now tonight watching the Biggest Loser and again I'm just so happy for these people with all their struggles and have done so well..God Bless Them..

So here I sit thinking soon hubby will be here..down now to 3 more days..unreal and I'm praying we have good weather so he can enjoy his vacation time..he needs the break big time ..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as Always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment