Friday, February 21, 2014

Is it really Friday ??????

Is it really Friday ?????  My days are running like mad and I am too...YES, this Bomber of a Giant Pup is running my arse off..and although I'm tired it's giving me lots of excersize..both physical and vocal...oh smokin'

Last night was rough as Ms Reba really had a rough bout..she couldn't get comfy and then she would whine and get up and try to get off the bed so I got up with her and then we went out to the kitchen ..she's still whined until I figured maybe she wanted a drink..YEP>..then back to bed we went...again she started to whine..OH DEAR LORD...now what..so down she got again and into the front of the house just walking around.

Now I'm worried is this a sign for me to make that final decision..Lord I hope not..not just yet...she's not in pain..she's whined so much all her life this isn't nothing knew except I can't figure what...so then as she walked by me again for the 8th, 9th, 10th time I finally grabbed her and sure enough she wanted her diaper changed...ok, now hopefully this will be it.. I mean it's only 2:30am and I'm so dang tired I can hardly stand..

So back to bed we went and then before I knew it, it was 5am..holy crap!  I know today I'm gonna get me in a nap one way or another...so up I got and I had to do up Rice and Veggies cause yesterday I only got a few things done..

I had the veggies already in the frig ready to be put in the steamer all I needed to do was wash the rice..then pour in the chicken broth and let it sit for 20 minutes before steaming.. I find this gives the rice a more fluffy texture..:)

Then it was time for the MONSTER to come out ..it was 7am and out went the crew..and he did good..(so far so good) next by 8am I needed to start their breakfast as I changed it around and do Ms Shug after they are done and in their crates this way I have no major issue..

So by 9am I'm finished and the guys are still in their crates resting..yep, I make sure after they eat they lay down ..with Big Dawgs it's really important because they can bloat..and this puppy is finally catching on to that as he lays down and sleeps for that hour..and gives me a break too LOL..of course Mister Zeke is not a happy camper..

I still have a few bouts with his peeing..only two mishaps today...and I'm trying to figure breaking him..being he was in a kennel ..makes it difficult as they go when ever..but we're getting close..and tonight I stopped the water at 8pm..which my big boy wasn't happy...but only for a short time till Rudy get's the message..hopefully

Not much on TV and really I'm so bogged down with when they are in crates I'm able to get things done... and again at dinner time.. I put them up and then took Ms Shug out for her time...LORD HEAR MY PRAYERS...

Now it's my time and it's bed time..and hopefully Ms Reba will sleep through the night..and Mister Zeke will move over so I have a little more room for ME..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment