Saturday, February 22, 2014

And Here I Sit On Saturday

And here I sit on Saturday....well I didn't have a good night again..but it wasn't as bad as the night before..but Ms Reba seems to be very restless at night time.So what ever it takes to settle her I'm doing..and it's again by hit and miss .

Morning was dragging for me as I had to make a trip into town to pick up scripts and then stop at Winn Dixie and on to Spar's..but I needed to do the critters and Ms Shug...so off I started.

Rudy gets up at 7am and it's out the door and go potty..he's getting good about that..then he'll play a bit and before 8am he's out again and then into his crate for his breakfast.. I rest the guys for an hour after eating..while I clean Ms Shug then once she's done I think can get something..if I'm hungy..LOL..

I let everyone out for a little play time before I left to do my chores...big mistake I should have gone after I finished with Ms Shug cause when I came back home Mr Rudy did a number by chewing his rug..I have these carpets  indoor outdoor that are put in by double faced tape...however Rudy had other plans..LUCKY ME !!

I do plan to have some vinyl cut and put down in place so I can clean the crates easier...that will hopefully be next week..when the handy man comes...and then I did manage to get most my chores done...however Spar's sold that bin I was wanting to pick up so I'll have to wait till they call me when they get it back in and on the way out I bought Girl Scout Cookies..yep, I really needed that hahaha

I'm still having that one issue with Rudy as he drinks a lot of water he'll piddle but it's getting a lot less..however I watch him like a hawk and when I say, "let's go potty" he runs to the door ...thank goodness..

Tonight I talked with his breeder Jerry.. and I discussed how I really am not that eager to feed raw chicken...but I am still doing it.. and he told me he stopped that but Kim the other breeder feeds that raw...so I'll see I bought another package that will last me till next week ..if I still feel the same way..he then just goes on cooked chicken...but he does enjoy it and chews ever so slow..thank goodness..but as I sit and watch I gag  LOL

Well, I'm really tired from the race as me and Rudy do a lot of it..and Mister Zeke watches..probably thinks I've lost it...which I think I have...but you know they keep me alive as once this boy is trained he'll be a pleasure...and ooops the little girl will be coming in 3 weeks..YIKES...well that's if they are still considering me as a home...you never know..like what happened with this boy..if it's meant to be it will be...Lord give me strength LOL

Those traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment