Sunday, February 16, 2014

Kind Of A Sad Sunday :(

Kind of a Sad Sunday :(... this morning we all got up very early to make sure everything was put in hubby's brief case and that he had his plane tickets...

Was a quiet morning ...I mean neither hubby and I had much to say... more like this seemed so short.. he was here and then he's leaving.. I worry about the flight and I worry about all the snow he's going home too...Sucks !

Hubby kind of snuck out without the critters knowing he'd left as Zeke gets a bit upset..and so do I too..but it's like he went out into the carport to check on something and he was gone...that quick.

Of course the little one, Rudy kept me jumping..and he's doing good so far one accident yesterday and one tonight ..I know I stepped into it..but it wasn't poo thank gawd..so I got out the rug shampooer and yep, done washed up that spot..and right before I was getting ready for bed too...but hey, he's really doing pretty good.

Most of my day today was in and out..he plays drinks water ..gotta go..oh yeah .. the old in and out number all day long..hahaha..but he also has a little diarrhea from the changing of the foods...and again Mister Zeke..never ends.

Tomorrow I have to take Rudy to the Vets get him checked over then when I come home I'll feed all breakfast..including me..so again my days are gonna be really busy till I get this young boy going in the right direction..

Problem is he's so dang cute and funny and when he jumps on ya..he has these big clubs..wow I'm gonna be black and blue for sure..

Ok, hubby just called to say "Good Night" and so am I... Safe Travels to All and as always God Bless Us All..

Psst...Rudy in his zonked position ....just like the big guy too...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment