Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Foggy Rainy Day This Wednesday

A foggy rainy day this Wednesday...as I woke up from Ms Reba pestering me most the night I too was in a fog...looked out to attempt to see..but nope it was not gonna be a nice warm day..more like a wet day ...:(

My morning goes rather swiftly as getting Rudy up and making a charge for the door to get him out and potty without any accidents..but he seems to get one down pat...still only one mishap and a bugger to get that one down ..but we're working on it..

As I was cleaning Ms Shug's cage this morning Ms Reba wandered by and there she be..Ms Shug flew down right on Ms Reba's back and they were at the races again...darn it no camera... I just sat back and laughed..it looks so weird..but worst of all..Ms Shug laughs...just like me too  hahaha

Most my day was sitting in the house and trying to get Rudy on target..and with the rain off and on..it's not an easy chore..plus he's such a stubborn boy..oh man he's gonna be a handful training.

Tonight though I didn't give him his raw chicken..that still gets me..and not sure if I'll give it to him for tomorrow either...just I worry so much about having something go wrong.. I've raised many a dog and litter and never have I fed raw of anything...

Tomorrow I have to call that Flooring place again as I did today and the younger fellow was a JERK. Explained the call and then it was like talking to a blank wall..so I'll have to call tomorrow and talk with the older gent.. as I left there the other day ...and was told they would cut the sizes I needed..Does it get any better or what.?

Now I've got the critters all settled down for the night..so I'm ready to take a nose dive in under the covers...and hope tomorrow no rain..and warmth..

So, those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment