Thursday, June 13, 2013

We did it again on Thursday :) LOL

We did it again on Thursday...LOL..yes we did..Jane and I had dinner together..this time we made it around 6:30pm..and we enjoy our Honey Mustard Crispy Chicken Salad and our dessert...could we not ?????

Morning for me was really busy as I was in the Rice Fields..the day before I had done up the Sweet Potatoes so they were in the freezer but washing that rice..ugh I have to some times wash it like 8 times because it's so murky..but I got er done and I have enough now for 15 days..

Later on I got another box packed up and put away..Where does all this stuff come from..OMG...but I find it.. I mean I even have some stuff I didn't know I had...crazy...gotta stop collecting stuff...Yeah I hear me :)

It was a hot one for sure today and of course Ms Jane and Mr John were at it again.. I often wonder .."Don't they tire of it ".. me I'd be so exhausted I'd move to Alaska "  LOL...but they love it so poor pity us around ..Yikes it's sometimes never ending over NOTHING !!!!

Well later that evening Jane called...guess it was around 4ish pm..and asked "if I wanted to go for dinner"...hahaha...didn't have to ask me twice ..but I did have to feed my crew and then get dressed.. I mean I was in my tee's..and as hot as it was I wasn't gonna wear any thing heavy like jeans..

So about 6:30pm I picked up Ms Jane and off we went to Perkins...They know us by heart now..and we walk in and order our favorite..and it is good and not heavy but we scoff it up...and always room for dessert hahaha

Got home and Ms Shug says as I walk in the door..."Hello,  I love you"...and then proceeds to bark along with Ms Reba...and tonight Shug even flew to me after she got done chasing Ms Reba...poor Reba...

Now I've ready for bed and tomorrow I need to make a pit stop to Winn Dixie for Shug's Sugar Snap Peas and a few odds and ends...

Oh..news flash hahaha...Ms Shug ate her first piece of Naval Orange and boy did she love it..so now her fruit she likes is Pears, Naval Orange, Peaches and maybe Mellon..iffy on that..not too bad..but boy she loves her Sugar Snap Peas and Mixed veggies and butter beans..oh and her dawg food..rice and veggies and shredded chicken...and she'll bark till she gets her bowlful...well just a few Tablespoons..

So I'm dawg tired and tomorrow will be here quick...those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment