Monday, June 17, 2013

It's Monday and All went to He77 and Back !

It's Monday and all went to He77 and Back.!  YIKES ...last night we had one heck of a rain and rain and rain and more rain..Thunder and lightening..my favorite topic..NOT!!!....

Went to bed not feeling that great..not sick but a pain in the neck..and it just wouldn't quit..took some Tylenol and fixed my pillows just right...fell into a deep sleep and wham bam thank ya m'am I was up at 3am..OH NO :(...not again..I couldn't sleep as my neck woke me up..(new one on me)

So I got up took more Tylenol and got on my favorite couch and attempted to try and close my eyes..well that's not gonna work so I watched a recorded movie...and then by 6am it was meds time and next it was feed the birds outside and water the plants under the overhang..then in to take care of Ms Shug and on and on...I noticed I didn't hear from hubby but I did remember he had to have blood work done..so maybe he forgot me..:(

Next thing I hear is my cell phone with a message..yep, hubby tried to call but my phone is out of order and no internet either..HUH...seems Bright House went down with the storm..well my line anyway...and lately it's off and on when it rains..mmmm not a happy camper here..and I've been getting those drop calls again..OH Good Gravy...here we go again..

Well I had said last year, "I'm not gonna stay with Bright House as they are Dimming...."...and when I called for service..(oh I hate that music)...then the wait then the rep ..sounded like this was not gonna be my lucky day..her attitude was not the best for customer service.. so I tried to explain my problem and tried to tell the young lady I can't just get down and crawl around on the floor..that would she try and boot the box...but nope she was gonna put this in for service and they couldn't come out till tomorrow sometime..

Well, like I said this was not my lucky day and I finally said, "I'm a heart patient and I need my phone working get someone here"..she had me on hold (me on my cell phone) and then finally said, "Someone will be out tonight"...LUCKY ME !!....hung up the phone and I was ticked...I haven't been happy with this service for awhile as when I first hooked up they were really great..but now..forget about it !!!

I called back later and got someone else and they finally booted the box after I explained there was no restart button no where even though she kept insisting there was..but it wasn't in my world that's for sure..and ta daaaaaaa the box worked and I had my phone and internet back...but I still was stirring...

So with that I did some searching on services and I made a decision ..this was the last of this I was gonna put up with ...so I let my fingers do the looking across the internet read pros and cons and then I made my call..

I went back to Verizon..Yes, I know they have their nonsense too but at least I'm not paying a lot of money for it...I've cut my phone bills in almost half and that works for me..I am having the Connect a Phone and the Mifi sent on Thursday and will hook everything up.. I have 14 days to try it and if I like it ..it's a go..if not well I haven't lost anything yet..but I don't think I'll not like it..in fact I bet I like it...no hassle..

Watched the Voice tonight and goodness those young ones sound good but I do like Danielle and the Swon Brothers...hope either one will win but I'd like to see Danielle..she really has a beautiful voice...clean, clear and solid..

That's my story for today and on with tomorrow...and days are moving fast..have to call Joe to find out if he has a cage for me if not I'll order on line..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment