Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Hop To It Kind of Day on Saturday

A Hop To It Kind of Day on Saturday....and so it began my race to get my chores done and get to the store..Publix that is.. and I was so good too.. I didn't buy any goodies..nope I bought lots of fruit for my pops ..you know the Yonana pops and even instead of going out to lunch I bought a Chicken Ceasar Salad..woo hoo and I topped it off with sliced Strawberries...and boy it was good..well it was good just getting out of the house..

Morning for me was a mad dash as I needed to get done and get out and back in before the heat hit..I'm not good in that kind of heat..so I buzzed around and got through..

Ms Shug was in rare form today..her new thing is chasing Ms Reba around..and she means it too.. I have to get my camera..only thing is I don't want Shug to bite Reba.. I mean to tell you Ms Shug means business and I figured out why..

I have Ms Reba's dish (with her dry food) under Ms Shug's cage cause Ms Reba feels she is stealing something..and it's better than her food..HUH..I know it's her little game and she eats it..but Ms Shug..gets ticked off when she sees her under there..so when I have Ms Shug out and Reba walks by...LOOOK OUT ...here comes the Bird Dawg..and she flies down and her wings are flapping her head fall is all full and her beak is open and going...it looks funny but..I don't want it to hurt Reba..

Now do I have a strange group..hope Ms Shug don't attempt to surprise Zeke..ouch.. that would be a BIG MISTAKE..but I watch..I never have Shug out when I'm not in the room...

Had a heavy rain storm this evening and watched a Humming Bird set on a branch right under my window..he actually stayed there a long time and every once in awhile he'd go to my feeder and then back on the branch..I'd say he was there almost an hour..interesting to watch as he pruned himself and even stretched and watched everything around him... Neat..I wished I videoed it..

Well, I'm ready for bed watching 48 hours then it's night night...All you out there traveling Stay Safe and as Always..God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment