Monday, June 24, 2013

There's Got To Be A Method To This Madness on Monday!

There has go to be a method to this madness on Monday !   Holy Chitski...I'm telling ya I still can't believe what's been happening...

As you may remember I had ordered a Phone Connect and a Jet Pak 5510L from Verison..on the 17th of June..and come to find out as I looked through my junk mail that I got a notice they shipped it..and to my Philly address when it was suppose to come to Florida..Ok, so I called up and reported the error and they were correcting it...HA !!

Well come Thursday when they said it would arrive...The gadgets never showed up so they put a trace and called FED X..( I did tell you how I dislike FedX ) and they claim they corrected the route and they turned it around and it was gonna be in Florida on Friday...MMMMMMM

Friday came and went and of course no GADGETS...sooooooooo I called up and they told me (Verizon) that it would be here on Saturday..hmmmmm well Saturday came and went...WHERE IS IT ?????

Next thing I know I get a call from Verizon it's gonna be coming Monday...wooo hooo..so I'm recouping from Ms Shug's episode from Saturday and resting big time on Sunday and can't wait for Monday....Do I sound like a broken record or perhaps a Soap Opera ?????

Here it is Monday..wooo hooo and low and behold the Fed X truck shows up and with one package.. I ask the driver.."Don't you have another one for me "...the guy shakes his head..and drives away...go into the house open the box and it's the Jet Pack for the Wifi...hmmmmm maybe just maybe I'll get another delivery this afternoon...

Called Verizon...and get to talk to the rep and I go through the same case again and they look everything up and give me the.."It will be there, it's showing the delivery"...I then ask to speak to a Supervisor..and low and behold I get a Wacky Winner.. I mean this guy had an attitude and told me.. "They are doing their best what more do I expect"..my reply was ...Compedent people to do the right thing from the beginning and how dare he talk to me a customer like that.. he then comes back with..."You know we can only do so much as it's in Fed X what would you do if the driver had an accident or died.."...?  hahaha.. I replied
"What will you do if you get fired"?  then my come back was.."if this was done correctly in the beginning we wouldn't even be talking"...


This guy was a real typical "I'm in charge and I don't have to take anything from anybody"...Now I then got really ticked ..didn't lose my temper but put it this way...  " I the customer has been done unjustly and now sit here without a phone cause my phone service was cut off (that really annoyed me) because someone made an error and I feel Verizon has to make it right"...  However it went to deaf ears cause he wasn't gonna do anything to make it right... I suggested let me go to the Verizon store and get the phone connect so I could have a phone and when the other one comes in I'll return it... that was a no go either..

So my day dragged waiting for Fed X which by the way never came and while that I decided to connect the Mifi..hahahaha... put it together got the SIM card in and the dang thing wouldn't work...found out the SIM card is bad...so I have to go to the Verizon Store to get a new one....YIKES>>>

Called back up and got a really great rep and she was so kind she made arrangements that if my phone doesn't come tomorrow I can get one from the store and they make it right plus I have to get a SIM card and I also reported that young wise ARSE...sure can't wait to hear the results and tomorrow..well let's just say..."I'm praying but I still now have to go to Verizon..."... I just can't win...

Now Murphy is sure to leave me soon... so beware that SOB is rotten to the core... I pray it won't hit too hard...

Those travelin Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us..we need it for those idiots out there are what's causing us all so many problems...

1 comment:

  1. Good for Li giving you the information to report that sorry rep. I sure hope your missing equipment comes today. You have to have phone service.

    ReplyDelete