Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another Enlightening Event on Tuesday

Another enlightening event on Tueday....I am so lost for words.. I mean I was always told I had the "gift of gab"...but today was the Crème de la Crème...hahaha..

Started my morning getting a lot done and I was so happy about that.. Marvin had come over yesterday (my AC man and handy man too ) cleaned my AC unit and took my list of things that I needed to get done and repaired...

Marvin is one of those guys that's an all around Handy Man plus and Electrician..so I was happy to hire him to work for me when he can..that made me feel great...Missing Bob and Diane has been really hard.

So as I was saying, "I was a happy camper this morning".. and I also knew that today was the day I was gonna get that Phone Connect finally from Fed X then make my trip to Verizon to get a new SIM card..that part I wasn't too thrilled about but so be it !

As I was busy working I realized it was almost noon time and no Fed X well, I'll give it till at least 3pm and where is Marvin..he was suppose to come over ..but he didn't say what time as he had to pick up a few things to fix the screen door and also my sprinkler head..one that has been slightly leaking..well dribbling.

Went into the carport and swept that up before it got too hot and also washed down the Dawg Patio and then came in and my cell phone had a message on it.. It was Marvin..he was running late and would be over as soon as possible and that was at 1pm..okie dokie I now feel better will get things done..

Here it is 3pm no Fed X , no Marvin...perhaps they both met up ????? LOL  well I'm gonna call Verzion and see what they can tell me.. is it gonna be 7pm tonight ???   so I dial up my 611 and get my rep on board.

Her name is Paula and she is somewhere in the Carolinas..ok, then I proceed to tell my tale of WOE is ME...and she is (gasping ???) silent then says, "that's absolutely ridiculous that you should even have to go or been going through that nonsense..hold on let me call Fed X and I'm going to have you on Zeee so you can listen to what they tell me"...OKIE DOKIE...

She dials up Fed X and asks the $64K question..."Where is the package"? silence then the voice says, "Let me check"..we wait then she comes back on and says " It's in New Jersey"...?????????????????????????????????

"New Jersey" both Paula and I say at the same time.. I just knew this wasn't gonna happen no matter what...then the Fed X lady says, "we tried to deliver it twice and no one was at home "..HUH?????????  Paula responds with, "That was suppose to be rerouted back to Florida and we have been told it was...Get that on Over night Delivery NOW"... I like this Paula she wasn't taken any Chit from anyone...wooo hooo...

So the Fed X lady says, "I need confirmation"...Paula says, "You GOT IT"  and sends an automatic delivery ticket...then the Fed X lady says, "You know this isn't our fault we had so many tickets for this to be routed we didn't know where to route it.."  Paula's response was...short and sweet "Then why in the beginning didn't you say that and stop this nonsense of telling the reps it was being transported to proper address correction.." 

This young gal was so overwhelmed by what had taken place and couldn't believe what she was reading on the nonsense of all the requests and lies that came down..then at her last statement she said, "If you people lost it you should have told us in the beginning instead of playing this cat and mouse game our customer has been without and stressed . She deserves an apology ."

Hello there am I hearing all this ..Amen Paula, Bekki, and Stacey...those are the young ladies who have been working behind the scenes and constantly calling me to do follow ups..and Paula, she was the pro..she just said, "Enough is Enough"....

After she disconnected from FedX she said, "Now Zeee, I don't trust her and I'm gonna put in an order for a new one and send it out overnight and also that SIM card that doesn't work..you don't need to go anywhere I'll send that out too overnight..you've been through enough and being decent .."... I have to tell you Paula made my day and I said to her as she sent me confirmation that it was going out and infact get this.. Sent already..Paula, I said,,,,I wonder if I'll get that one being Fed X is delivering...she said, "if you don't get it I'll drive down and deliver it myself"  we both laughed...

Hung up the phone ..oh and she forwarded my number (of the phone connect) to my cell phone so anyone calling my number here in Florida will get me...I relaxed and sat back and had a cold one..hahaha..then I looked up and realized Marvin was no where in site..OMG..here I go again..

Well, by 7pm Marvin hadn't called or showed up.. I can't wait to hear this one..so you see with one ending a new one begins MAYBE...

Watched AGT (America's Got Talent) and the last 3 guys that sang were absolutely amazing.. I didn't get to watch too much of it as I was getting Critters out and just so wiped out...

So on for tomorrow..Will the Phone Connect Show Up...and where in the world is Marvin...?????

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment