Sunday, June 16, 2013

It Came to be a Father's Day on this Sunday

It Came to be a Father's Day on this Sunday....and again my fond memories of my Pop came to me...a few times my tears flowed and then again I would look out the window and smile...been so many years since Pop left this earth...

Amazing how as we age things seem to start coming back in our minds and hearts ..guess it could be that (and I do believe this) their spirits are near by us and whispering in our hearts all the things that were so special to us..

Morning for me was a rough go as my neck and shoulder were still gnawing at me but that is something I just have to deal with as life goes on for me and I'm here by myself so girl stop wallowing in self pity and get off you butt and get your work done...so it was off to work I went..ofcourse moaning every now and then.. I mean some days ya need a little drama in your life LOL..

Later on I did take a couple of Tylenol as I had a phone call from John and ya might know it him and Ms Jane were at it again..Just what I needed..but it got my temper going and for a few hours I did forget about ME>..hahaha..

I did call it quits early cause I just couldn't move much longer but I managed to put a big bunch of stuff in the trash and away..it's getting better in here.. I mean I can actual find a few things..hahaha...

Now it's been raining off and on tonight and I do mean heavy down pours with some lightening..YUCKO>>!!...but the sound on the tin roof is neat ...maybe it will put me to sleep...

Only a few more weeks left and we'll be heading home..Lord willin..and I'm praying our weather will be good to travel..last time I had to drive in such a heavy down pour on I 10..that I had to pull off as no one in their right mind could drive..it was like the heavens opened up...

I'm a bit tired and it's that time for me to say.."NITE NITE".....Those traveling Stay Safe and as always  God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment