Thursday, June 27, 2013

Handy Dandy Man Showed Up on Thursday :)

Handy Dandy Man Showed Up on Thursday :) woo hoo ..got a few of the things I needed done..but first before Marvin started I had my PEP talk... kind of goes like this...

Ya know it would be really nice if you would just call and let me know you're not coming.. I do understand when things happen cause they happen to me..however, one thing I won't tolerate...( listen up folks)  When you make a deal with me and then leave me hanging in the breeze then it's "Shame on Me" but I guarantee you that it will only happen one time and then it's "See Ya Later"...

Now I do realize this doesn't sound like I'm a/was a professional but ya have to believe cause I WAS and still IS... I just have to relate to people on the level they understand or I'm waisting my breath and for me breath is precious and sometimes difficult...and why hit someone with words they most likely wouldn't even comprehend..makes a fool out of ME instead..

So Mister Marvin got my message..now I never said "he wasn't a hard worker" but being dependable comes under a different category...and I'm sure most of you that read or follow me understand and know and probably feel the same way..

I was not long winded as sometimes I can type that way cause my fingers occasionally gasp..like now.. they is tired from working and to type..well they give me the itch  LOL...

I did tell Marvin he'll have to prove himself before I commit to giving him employment on a full time basis..as like I did with Bob and Diane.. and yes, like always it's a promise..but we shall see..like I said, "things can happen, but call and that helps..and don't make it a routine.....ya all know that one too..!

I was happy that all the jobs I needed done were completed and I have one more for him to work on and that will be next week and we'll go from there...like I said, "he does fantastic work"..no doubt in my mind he already put in my AC unit last year along with Bob and Diane's before they sold their house..So we shall see..

Next project is Brighthouse is coming back tomorrow (Friday) to reconnect me and of course I was sure hoping that Verizon would have worked but it didn't I just couldn't hold the signal and no matter what they tried it didn't work..so it is what it is too... The guys will kid me as they like to tease when they have worked here before and I'll eat crow...hahaha..

I'm gonna hope that they take up some of the wire as it looks like a bunch of spaghetti under my desk..more like "What the ??????" and I'll have a phone back that I can also use my fax setup as well...Guess it's "All's Well that Ends Well"

I can't believe how fast the time is going and soon hubby will be down and then the joy ride back home.. Ms Shug's cage is here and that will go in the rig and strapped in place..am clearing out pantry and also if there is too much in the freezer I'll give that away...can goods will go to the pantry for the shelters as I have plenty at home and always someone needy could use..

Still have to get with Marty to see if she's the one I'm gonna use to check on my house that will happen when Hubby is here and then the rest will be ..bring the rig over and get er' done...

I'm anxious to go home for several reasons of course Hubby being first and then my Doctors and then see what I'm coming home too LOL>..but ya know when I'm home I can't wait to come back as I so enjoy my front window view and all the birds I get to see and my garden..which right now looks iffy..weeds growing madly..have to give Clancy a call..LOL

Ok, that's my story for now and tomorrow I have the rice fields to visit one more time and my lights will be somewhat BRIGHT..hahaha...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the handy man worked out. I know it can be difficult in Florida to get things done in a timely manner. LOL. I know you are anxious to see hubby again.

    ReplyDelete