Monday, June 3, 2013

It's a Monday Morning

It's a Monday Morning and I got the blues..LOL not really but I do remember them work morning blues..YIKES...couldn't wait for the weekend to come and then wham bam thank ya m'am that Monday would roll in and it was off to work I go...

Well this morning something woke me up at 3am..HUH  it was Ms Reba doing her spin in bed to find a better spot...Lord Help Me !!!...finally she plops down and now I'm awake.. I toss and turn and up at 3:30am...Thanks Ms Reba !!!!

Got on my favorite couch in the living room and turned on the tv and hoped I'd fall back to sleep..no such luck ...then 6am rolled in my alarm went off for pills and the rest was history..or so they say  :(

Put on a pot of chicken for the critters and go that going and did my normal routine and then it hit me.. I was getting dawg gone tired..oh no.. not now I've go things to do..HUH...not this time..Tomorrow is another day ....so I got back on that couch and took a snooze..what seemed like hours was just 30 minutes..oh thanks and here I thought I'd be well rested...What's wrong with this picture ?????

Finally called Joe, who is where I got that darling Ms Shug from and asked him about getting me a cage as I did search and I just couldn't find what I was looking for..Someone left me a link in a reply to one of my posts but that link didn't work..Sorry I tried several times..but thank you for the help..

I'm getting a Table Square Top to set on the platform where my Dawg Crates are so she'll be a part of the team..and sure hope she doesn't get too stressed out as I was trying to find these things...also bought a few more block toys for her as she gnaws through those like candy.

Weather here is starting to get to me..but it always does around this time..and soon we'll have the rain..as it's the rainy season now ...just pray no major storms as I have all that emotions built up from watching those poor people in Oklahoma as the death total climbs...Lord help us..Why these things of nature have to haunt us...and they seem to be coming more often and stronger..no one really has much time to get to safety either..such a sad situation.

Watched the Voice tonight and all really sang well..not really sure who will get cut but wouldn't surprise me if Holly would be the one..although they all did well..just never know with how the vote goes..

Now I'm tired and hoping I get a full night's sleep..have my list going for tomorrow so those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment