Monday, June 10, 2013

Come Monday Morning

Come Monday Morning I was ready to get on the final stretch of planning all that was gonna be tagging along..yes, I'm definitely on a count down and need to now step it up a notch...

And speaking of notches I've got a few more in my belt..yes, I've lost a few pounds and it is slowly but they is finally getting down in numbers..woo hoo..and it's not any diet plan actually ..just merely cutting back ..not leaving things out cause that becomes depravation...you might even say that it's more like just using a smaller plate which still gives you the look that you is eating hahaha..and I've gotten more into salads with a little bit of dressing..

It's kind of the old theory..trick the eyes..but wait, I'm half blind...well not really but I only see what I wanna..How's that ?????  but it does work and limiting a few carbs also helps..but I still have my pasta...not as often .

Today was a warm one and boy my plants by the afternoon looked like they had the case of the droopies..along with me..just taking the crew out was not what they wanted..but it was a "Have too"...and as quick as they went they were back in the house..like someone called."Fire"..I mean I'm sure they're feet felt like it..

Tonight watched the Voice and boy they were really all good ..don't have a clue who (well they're are two that will be cut) will be going. This is gonna be a hard cut . They all will have a great career no doubt..and I'm sure even their coaches will even help.

Now I'm ready for bed as tomorrow I have to make a quick stop in Winn Dixie as I've got to go to the "Rice Fields" again ...it's that time..

Those who are traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

PS...I will be cutting some of the blogs I've followed as they no longer are in action and I've got a few more I want to add that I've been following along..so long to Tigoa George as he is no longer blogging..I'll miss him..he was a fantastic journey to follow...God Bless You George ...

No comments:

Post a Comment