Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It was an enjoyable day this Wednesday

It was an enjoyable day this Wednesday...it really was..first off ..got my chores done..wooo hooo and then the rains came woo hoo...something about those quick rains..cools things off for 5 minutes then come that blustering heat..yeah man fry my brain cells..:)

Today I had planned to have an early dinner again with my friend Jane..now she does really well when her fighting partner is no where around..and she and I do enjoy our laughs..and our favorite place to dine..which by the way they are getting to know our routine ...they have our Ice Tea ready when we walk in and our favorite booth ..lol..yeah we are drawing a crowd when we show up..

Most the people that are in there seem to know each other and that's nice cause if you should go in by yourself they make you feel not alone..and that's a good thing..as I'm one of those that hate to eat by myself in a restaurant .

I also fixed Jane up with the same service that I am going to be using.. the Phone Connect from Verizon..sure hope it's good service as I've done a lot of reading about it and so far all seem to like it..and for 20 buckeroos it ain't bad.

Most my afternoon after dinner was just relaxing cause I was almost full like a tick hahaha..fed my critters and Ms Shug..as she now is the one barking for dinner and she jumps over as I walk by and waits for me to put her food in her bowl...ok I know this is so crazy but she loves the critter food..the mixed veggies with rice and shredded chicken..she eats it all..hahaha..

Tonight when I had her out she was in the OOOOOO stage a really sweet loving little bird....hahaha..but ya gotta watch out for the quick..Gotcha !!!

Now I'm tired and I'm still full..we had a really big salad..omg..it was a lot of veggies and goodies..but that pie did do the trick ..so smooth :)

All traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment