Saturday, October 13, 2012

I feel the ground move under me feet on Saturday!

I feel the ground move under me feet on Saturday !..Yes ma'am...I have been up since 4:30am ..got a hot cup of Strong Coffee going and started getting my goodies ready...Went out into the rig and did a vacuuming, dusting and wiped out the frig and freezer..made sure my blankets were ok underneath the storage ..brought them out and then had to sit back and look around..:)

Of course this was all in the wee hours of the morning.. I'm one of those..I can't sleep till I get things done..and with this.. I've got hitch itch..so I'm double timing..or is it two timing..wait that's a country song in the making LOL..

So came in the house and all were getting up..those darlings ... I had to take a break..it's really cold this morning..like 30ish..brrrrrr but was toasty in the rig cause I had the heaters on..  yeah I was no fool...wasn't gonna have to go out in that cold asp rig..NOT ME !!!

Then I put the flannel sheets in the washer and got them going..even though they were in the draw in the rig.. I have this thing.. I like cleaned sheets..so again they got washed..won't kill them..and as I did that I had another coffee break and chatted with a few Sistah's on the Internet..

Got hubby up and he was on a mission..had to go to the food distribs to pick up my special tomatoes..the kind I use to make "Gravy" or Sauce...and I had ordered in 3 cases..Yes, folks I can't buy them any where..and these come in from Italy ..what we use in the restaurant..they are 7lbs cans..LOL  Hubby says, "I lost it"..well...he sure likes eating my pasta..so that's the end of my story LOL..

Tomorrow as hubby is in church I'll go to the store and get groceries for our traveling..plus make hubby his chili..triple batch so it can go in the big freezer..and then I'm gonna have a couple of crock pots going..one for BBQ pork and the other Stuffed cabbage rolls..all freezable..

My list is never ending..but I'm starting to draw lines through it..so that's a good thing..and I've taken my Aleve so my legs aren't getting the best of me..now I'm not saying "I ain't a gonna moan and groan later on".. heck I'd have the biggest case of Pinocchio..going hahaha

I've  got the biggest case of Hitch Itch going..so look out world here I come !
I'm sure before the days out I'll be talking wild and crazy too..cause I get those willies..you know the kind..like did I get it all did I for get something kind of feeling..OUCH...but I'll get through this and come Tuesday..well I'll feel that roar of the Engine ...for sure !

It's noon time and time to let the critters out..go out and make up the bed and check the cabinets just in case...I know I also have to check my propane..oh Lord I saw the price of propane up here..I'll get it later on..too much ..gawd...it's becoming liquid gold..YIKES.

Be back later...

I'm back...LOL  had to take a nap I got so tired..and when I get that way I can't push..so I  went and lay down for what I though was like hours but was only 30 min and I heard everything around me..so up I got..yeah, I could have went back to bed..but..too much more to do..

Have to fix dinner so it's gonna be open face sandwiches..got some roast beef and I have some brown gravy left from a previous roast..so there is dinner ..boy I'm lazy...hahaha

Haven't got a clue what we are gonna watch tonight but my guess is..I'm gonna be counting my blessings and go to bed by 9:30am cause tomorrow..OMG we've got a lot to do..yeppers..Critters have to go back to the Vets and Ms Reba gets her stitches out and Zeke and Abby get their Distemper vaccine..

That's my story all and I'll catch ya tomorrow..Lord willin..Stay Safe those traveling and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment