Saturday, October 6, 2012

Slip Sliding on Saturday

Slip Sliding on Saturday...truly....I mean to tell you ..as yesterday seemed like a long day and not feeling to chipper from my fall yesterday morning .. I was slipping into home base very carefully.. :)

Hubby wasn't feeling great and Ms Reba was snoring away from the pain meds I gave her the night before...and I'm glad she got a good nights sleep I mean some one had too..

I heard Zeke give hubby the "What for" when hubby needed to get Zeke to move over...yeah, all of us in this one big bed ..gets a little crowded some times...like ya need to yell..."Ok, let's turn to the right "..hahaha

Morning was upon us and I mean Hubby was draggin and so was Ms Zeee here..like I was shot out of a cannon...sure felt that way .. I mean my butt and arms were sore..hahaha..but I got up anyway..the trooper that I am...(sticking chest out for award)...and I knew I was in for one of those days..

Had to stuff Ms Reba this morning..(so what's new) but I got them little meat balls all in and done..and I knew by the look she gave me...that if she had teeth.. I'd be her main meal :)...but ya ain't got any  woo hoo..but she can give you a good pinch with them GUMS !

After hubby and I had our breakfast...he was so kind and went to WalMart..cause there was no way I could even move that far...and he's probably thinking to himself.."Can't wait till they head south"...which I can't blame him..cause then he can sleep all day on Saturday...and get up just to take his close to the cleaners.hahaha..

This afternoon Ms Reba did a half of Liverwurst Sandwich..ya know I'm beginning to like that stuff..OMG !!!  but she did eat it as I pinched it off in little tiny pieces...then later on I gave her a small amount of pain meds...as I didn't give her anything till bed time and I think that was to long..

House is quiet as everyone is now sleeping and soon it will be feed time again..heaven help me...but I do have a pot of Onion Soup going so that's what we are gonna have...a layer of cheese with a slice of toasted bread in the bottom of the bowl..under the broiler and it's a good thing as Martha would say :)

Tonight not sure what's on or even care..might attempt to watch something from NetFlix..as I don't think much is on tonight...but I sure hope to hit bed like early as I can...well the earliest is 9:30pm cause of meds...

That's about it for my day ..but another day closer to Ms Reba feeling better..and that I can't wait...oh I did hear from the RV guy...my rig still isn't done..OMG..cause the little side window that came in was the wrong one...DUH...not to worry cause now we won't be leaving for Florida until after the 14th of this month...

Called and spoke with Clancy and he and I had our little chuckle...he's one heck of a man.. and boy does he like to tease me...but he assures me my house is still standing and so are my roses...but he does tell me that my next door neighbor's yard looks like it's Halloween...psst they don't decorate it's how they have it looking cutting trees half way down and leaving sticks ..bare dried, died sticks of trees..Don't wanna go there ...LOL

Those traveling stay safe and as always...God Bless Us All !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment