Monday, October 8, 2012

Always Surprises on Monday

Always Surprises on Monday especially when they are carried over from Sunday hahaha...well what happened is last night getting ready for bed started to brush me choppers and out popped a piece of my filling..UH OH...so I placed a call and left a message for my Dentist...and prayed he'd have an opening to take me in and replace that filling..cause ya know..everything that can go wrong will...my thing any way..

When I got up this morning my phone rang at 6am..it was my Dentist telling me if I could get me butt over to his office by 7am he'd fix me tooth...OH Wonderful..so I had to pop some Amoxi in as I have to be pre medicated before I can have anything done...thank goodness I had my meds.. 

As soon as I got me critters up and out and fixed their water I was color me gone and back home with me tooth filled again..YEAH..then I had to get my sweeties done and hubby was gone for work...

Bad thing was I couldn't have anything to drink or eat for at least a couple hours..oh I wanted my coffee..but I was tough I handled it well...and as soon as I could I got my coffee..hot and I didn't care..it tasted oh so good !!!!

The rest of my day went merrily along it's own way...got a few things done and decided for dinner tonight as I really didn't want any major meal.. We will be having Carbonara..yeppers simple to fix (for me) and done in no time..in fact I wait till hubby is in the door and ready to eat..have that pasta water on boiling and the rest is quick as a flash...

Tonight is Monday night..Yeah, I didn't forget hahaha..and The Voice is on plus Dancin with the Stars..so watch one tape one..see I'm getting in practice...and tomorrow my day is already planned out...it's back to the Rice Fields and Shredd Chicken...might do that while I'm watching TV....hahaha

That's my day today really pretty quiet thank goodness and of course I'm suppose to get the rig back tomorrow..but we shall see...I sure hope cause I need to start getting things loaded in...cause after Ms Reba gets those stitches out we want to start heading south..it's getting chilly..and me bones are saying.."let's move on down the road"..

Stay safe all you travelers and as always...God's Blessings Shine Down On All..

No comments:

Post a Comment