Friday, October 26, 2012

Yes, it's Friday

Yes, it's Friday.  And I did get to sleep till 4ish.  But that's kind of my norm now...morning seem to fly by with my chores and of course I kept watch of "Sandy" the pesky hurricane that is going to be heading up north east..

So now I'll worry for all back home.  Did remind hubby to get gas for the genny and make sure he had bottled water. You know the list kept growing..

As for here we had some wind and a few sprinkles but we are more on the gulf side..thank goodness..but with this hurricane so wide you just never know.

I did mange this morning to make some corn muffins so I'll have them for several days. Cause nothing like having toasted muffins for breakfast.....or even a nite snack. LOL

Later this afternoon I got a call from hubby as he was heading to the ER rom. He has been having dull pains on his right side. They've come and gone but they seem to be getting stronger..so he called our family Doc and he told hubby head in and let them cat scan, no sense in coming into the office and have to go any way to find out..

So now I have to wait for a phone call. Goodness but I am so glad he didn't wait..but I am the one waiting...will keep my fingers crossed nothing major..but at least he is home and not on the road some place.

I also read on Face Book one of our forum sistah's fur baby is very ill. I always hate to read that and seems it's with intestinal tract inflamed and swollen.....sounds familiar like what happened to my Zeke but Zeke hemorrhaged and dropped like a fly.  That was the worst thing I've ever seen.  It just poured out of him......I'm praying that her Ms Abby was caught in time and not into the hemorrhagic stage..so those of you reading please send some prayers..

Tonight I'm just gonna do some surfing for prices on lap tops...cause I do have to get one. But I don't want to pay big bucks. Just need something with a lot of memory as I can connect with my main computer at home.....so surf I'll do

That's about it other it's getting time to feed my critters and I know I am gonna be feeding Ms Reba seems she would rather me stuff her than eat ?????? What ever it takes I ain't giving up....!

Those traveling stay safe and those in Sandy's path please take care.....God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment