Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm having a heck of a time on Sunday

I'm having a heck of a time on Sunday.  Posting. I've tried several times and always with the same results. nada !   So here I go again and all my thoughts went down the drain.

Morning was my get my life pills in order..although I complain I really shouldn't as its modern tech that's keeping me going and of course the good Lord ...sure hopes I can continue a long time cause I want my chance at being a cranky old senior ...it's my turn to rebell. Hahahaha 

Got up at 4:30am, is there anything knew????  Some day I'll get to sleep in but I do make up for it with my "naps". They ain't so bad. My critters slept till almost 7am now that's my quiet time and boy I do enjoy that..

Put my crock pot on early as I wanted a pot roast old fashion kind with potatoes and carrots and onions. The aroma in the house was mind boggling but man oh man it was good.

Most the day I just did only what I had too and waited to hear from hubby...finally he calls and he's doing ok but still a little aching and then we talked about the storm now here I go again. Worrying what might happen like I an do anything but hubby has enough smarts I mean he's from Mississippi and knows bad weather. But then again it's been over 38 years. Wel guess he's gonna get a quick ourselves.

He told me the gov of the state of New Jersey declared state of emergency all pales loosed thank goodness no one going to attempt to go into the office..we are right across the bridge from N J so we are also gonna get hit hard.. Hubby told me that suppose to get like 10 inches of rain prior to Sandy hitting. Good grief .

Tomorrow I have to head to Walmart and then to CVS to pik up my scripts want to be back home before noon so I'll leave right after I feed the critters...

Wel that's about it for now. And please pray for all those in Sandy's path. lord they sure need it..

Safe travels to all and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment