Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hi Ho,Hi Ho it's Thursday :)

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's Thursday :) and I got to sleep in..Yep, till 5am this morning and when I got up I felt great..other than a little chilly and ready to get into gear to have the motor home in my drive way..(or so I thought) ...and Ms Reba had a big breakfast (with a little help from Momma) and Critters were happy cause they love the brisk air...The bears become over active and it's a race through the house..."Look out below"...

Well, I managed to get something done.. I mean loaded the Crock Pot with Pintos and Turkey Kielbasa will be tossed in the last 20 minutes..a pot of greens and a pan of corn bread will be done up too...Hubby's happy...it brings him back to his southern routes from good ole Mississippi...

Then later on I thought about what I had to get ready to take with me..oh no perish the though  hahaha... I have my list and I'm gonna be checking it twice..I mean the hubby has said, "We is leaving Monday"..and the rig isn't back yet....??????

However the RV man called (Wayne) and the rig is done but the fellow who usually brings it back for me is out sick sooooooooo I have to come get it..well that ain't gonna happen today..nope..it will be a thing in the morning tomorrow as hubby goes to work he'll drop me off and I'll bring her home and then set up to start to clean and then start bringing in a few things...

Wow this is gonna be a wild ride for sure cause hubby also has to come back home by at least Monday..so be it..the race for sure will be on.. Have to stop and Mary's to pick up things I've ordered...so might have to unhook car let hubby do that and I continue down the road and he can meet me at the Flying J...our stop for the night ..:) love me flying j's

Lunch time Ms Reba decided (maybe me) to have a Ham and Cheese Sandwich..yeppers she enjoyed it too..and so did I... I mean I know she loves liverwurst but it gets a bit much especially if ya don't like it..hahaha..and you know I have to bite first or it's not gonna happen..one for me, two for you kinda thingy..

Then as I relaxed got a phone call from the RV guy..wanting to know one little question..."What was wrong with the fan belt and which one " ?  DUH..omg don't tell me...You got it..they saw it on the list.. I mean that list has been long gone out of my mind..but Pete spotted it..and wanted to know..hahaha...so good thing the rig didn't come home cause now they are checking the fan belts.. HELP....but I'm still gonna pick up tomorrow...(hopefully cause I got no more calls)..and at least it was caught before I was heading down the highway....

Tonight Ms Reba got her dinner and a full size too..however she just sits in the chair and waits for me to help her..hahaha..yeah she's liking this I'm afraid but I do know she gets it all..cause I ain't gonna feed her and not let her clean her plate ..and she sure does burp !!!!!

It's X factor tonight and oh yeah.. the VP Debate..something I'm not to eager to listen too.. I mean I'll hear my version and the news will tell me things I didn't hear...HUH ?   Like I said...Vote for Who is gonna make this USA a better place to live and get the economy going..not because you like how they talk..cause they all talk with BS...great marketers ...or should I say, "Great Sales People".

Safe travels to all and as always..God's Blessings Shine Down On All !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment