Thursday, October 25, 2012

I am off to Verizon on Thursday

I am off to Verizon on Thursday.  Sure enough as I had problems with my iPhone.  I could not send out email...and being I don't have Internet signal strong because my router needs replacement. Does the list still continue????? You betcha sweet bip eeee.....  

Morning for me started at 2am.  Zeke came up to the bed and put his nose on mine. " Wake up".  Oh yeah just what I needed...but I tried to stay in bed so I played the game. Every hour on the hour till I got up at 5am.   This is going to be a Long Day !

Had to give hubby a call to wake him up.  He says, " It's because the house is so quiet".  Ok I'll buy that and so I did infact it will be for this week.  So it gives me something else to do at 6am.  Critters get in line for meds and as I am giving them out I am dialing the house hahaha...

So I got in my car and drove to Verizon and it was such a simple task to fis I could have saved myself the drive lol what do I know about phones.  Hahaha....but I did learn so now I am the "tech".  Ready to travel....but boy did they want to sell me a plan for all seasons.  But...not today I am gonna buy a lap top tomorrow...

I did make another stop before heading back at my favorite Winn Dixie and bought a few things. Will make a pot roast on the weekend crock pot style hahaha.   And then start getting my lists of things that need to get done...oh boy did 8 forget Bob and Diane don't live here any more :(

Hubby and I have been face talking on our iPads and boy does that help at least we both feel its worth it..

Tonight not much planned but try to put my things I brought in away and start on my Christmas projects...that's about it other than I am gonna take a nap to make up for my lost sleep. My fingers are dragging. Hahaha

Safe travels all and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment