Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Better late than not at all on Tuesday :)

Better late than not at all on Tuesday.....yep peers that's the way I feel any way 
My day was rather dull cept towards the end of the night...waited most the day till I heard from hubby and that was short..but still no power and only running the genny for short times as no gas available till power comes back on..

Hubby did say we will lose everything in freezer and frig but that's not bad..no one was hurt and my house is still standing!..no floods and no major damage nothing compared to others...

As I watched all the damages and how Manhattan and Breezy Point had all that damage my heart felt such sadness...why don't all those politicians take all that campaign money they spend and use it to help people..that's something we all should vote for...

Tonight I talked with my On Line Sistah, Dawn and she and I just crak up on things that happen to us..she's at the get together in Texas. This is her first event and I know she's gonna have a blast but then she showed me her soda making machine. Now I had to laugh I mean I worked for Pepsio and made Soda Hahahaha but I got the lesson sitting on top of the toaster hahaha yeah we face talk on I pad and that's where she places me. We both laugh about it as she tales me on tours .

Wait till she gets to Florida I'll show her our pet gators Hahahaha. That was basically my day. Oh I did get a visit from my friend Jane. Sad one though as she is going through some tuff times but something she has kind of created herself...

Now Ms Reba is bending my ear as its past our bed time. So with that I'm gonna say. "Nite, nite".  Those traveling stay safe and as always God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment