Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Goodness it's Wednesday

My Goodness it's Wednesday...where have I been... I know, right at my station hahaha..well another sleepless morning. Ms Reba again was up at 3am..she was just a hustling off the bed and I caught her by her PJ's...seems she's getting the signal to "go potty" and off she runs...like she was on a race track..."and their off"..hahaha..only thing is I'm amazed at how fast my reflexes are...I mean out of a sound sleep..think about it..

So again at 3am we is up..me and Ms Reba and I decided this morning to keep  myself busy I'd clean the frig out..omg...what in the world were some of these items..or should I say, "Did they walk the earth"?..hahaha..but I got er' done and then went on to visit the Rice Fields..yeppers made enough for 11 days of which I hope we is on the road to Florida..

Another story..waiting on my motor home could you..or would you believe that Murphy done struck again !!!!! ???? !!!!!..omg..did he ever..they just put the new side window in..took it for a spin and hit a pot hole and Out popped the window and crashed..splashed and is now done...yep, had to order another new window..now they say..(and I'm saying this lightly) "it should be done by tomorrow"...I might start singing.."May tomorrow never come"...

As for dinner tonight I think with all my madness we will get Pizza...make it easy for me and I'll have my Crock Pot going for tomorrow..I'm just to dawg gone tired and I need a nap..

Ms Reba didn't eat breakfast..but she ate with the help of Me...and even did a great burp..but she did eat on her own lunch..her liverwurst sandwich..I know these things sound so weird but in my life this is now the "Norm"..

Tonight is Survivor..and I know I'm a survivor and I don't think X factor is on this week cause I do know tomorrow night is that Vice President Debate..here we go again..what I see and hear is not always what the news broadcasts..Surprise, Surprise...boy I sure wish one of these days they'd get called on and maybe just maybe get a big asp fine...would serve them all right..hate this gibber jabber..cause it's nothing but a bunch of "Selling News" for their pockets...Get brave folks and fight back..if ya can't tell the truth then don't bother...

So now I'm done for the day other than whipping up dinner for the Critters cause it's take out ins..LOL..but I deserve a break..I mean really I'm tired and my body wants to park some where...and my arms are ready to flap south..hahaha...

Safe Travels all and as always..God's Blessings Shine Down on All !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment