Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday here and almost gone !

Tuesday here and almost gone !..What the ?????  I mean this morning my darling Ms Reba woke me at a little after 3am she was heading off the bed when I caught her..Yeah, don't need her jumping down..and Why didn't I crate her..well she sleeps soundly normally and likes sleeping between hubby and me..so she's got her own pillow and space...but not this morning..I mean she was in flight like a Bumble Bee but Ms Zeee caught her in action.

Up I got and out we all went..yep, the crew followed and hubby  never mood..he was gone to the world..hahaha..but not me.. I was now up for the rest of the morning getting things done..and by about noon time I was not doing great.. I mean I was pushing the buttons..

Threw on a Crock Pot with Cut up chicken and veggies and yep, that's dinner for tonight..Chicken soup with soul..what can I say...other than I did go back to bed..and slept I did and so did the Critters 3...we were zonked.

When I woke up it was to the aroma of Chicken Soup for the soup..so I got up half groggy  hahaha..and out the door the Critters went....not wanting to as it was a little nippy and a cozy bed was much better hahaha.. I really can't blame them cause I could have gone back myself.

As for Ms Reba well it's a definite this gal is not gonna eat unless I feed her..or hubby brings her home a goodie...but I did again stuff her both breakfast and dinner and they wild thing about it..after she's done and I burp her..yes, when you stuff a dawg...you must make sure they burp..just like a baby cause that air goes in and the food slides down...and another thing about stuffing...you must dip them meat balls in a little water so it's not dry..hahaha..yeah that's something I learned from the "pros"..but it works and she's a happy pooch and Momma is a happy Momma cause I know she'll be eventually eating..oh getting back to the strange thing after..Ms Reba cleans her bowl..like she's letting me know..she ate the whole thing hahaha...wild..

So that's my day today and I'm now on to tomorrow going to the Rice Fields early..oh I did shred chicken this morning too..had too..and because it seems a little greasy I let it soak in hot water..and then strained it and now that's done..and even took some Broccoli and Steamed and chopped to be done for tomorrow's event of Rice and Mixed veggies done up for another 9 days..

I'm tired gonna watch the Voice and then maybe have a cup of hot chocolate cause I'm still chilled..oh yeah, still haven't gotten the motor home back yet so will call on that too...always something !

Safe travels to all and as always..God's Blessings Shine Down on All !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment