Monday, October 1, 2012

My Goodness it's Monday !

My Goodness it's Monday !!   I've got lots to do this morning as I have my Doc appointment and need to make sure I have my data to take back with me to Florida...

Another sleepless night and I ain't in Seattle...sure wish I'd get past this garbage but when I have something bothering me... I lose sleep and I use to be able to work it off..but no longer can do that routine..So up I get and I cut up my veggies for Minestrone Soup for tonight..LOL yeah I have to keep busy or I go bonkers..

Ms Reba attempted to pull her routine of  Not eating ..but I put down what I had mixed for her and just payed no attention and after a half hour she ate 90% of it.. that works for me..

Got my Crock Pot all together and off it went.. Do your magic !!!  Yeah, she's my favorite star ...and always comes out great and again..no mess with liners :)...best invention ..

This afternoon I went to the Doc got my Flu vaccine and my Pneumonia vaccine..boy I felt like a Dart Board..but at least that's done and then he read me my numbers from my blood work ..Ouch !!!  Yes, my numbers were elevated but I know why... I'm so stressed with Ms Reba's surgery that it's showing in my numbers big time..my blood pressure was elevated also...186 /100..not good today...but later on he took it again before I left and it dropped to 146/78...so yeah he sure calmed me down as we discussed what was happening...

I really like this Doc.. I mean I have a lot of them and out of the 5 that I see I have 3 that are dynamite..they are no bull type of Docs and come right to the point...and that's my type of Doc...don't pull no punches..

My concern is my triglycerides..they were elevated and I've been keeping them down pretty good...and I think I know what's attributing to  that, Fruit.. and I've been eating a lot of it.. see when ya think you are staying healthy ..ain't so..so I need to cut that back..plus get myself a little more active and that will happen when I'm in Florida.. I'm kind of house bound here..

I stopped by to see my friend Helga and Ed..haven't seen them in a few years although I just talked to Helga a couple of days ago... it kind of shocked me to see Helga as she sure didn't look too good.. I notice her hand shaking and her legs and feet very swollen..but when I asked her she said, "everything was ok".. but I know differently.. I mean I recognize the symptoms.. I just pray that she will get up and out of that chair..cause she's the only one that can help herself.. 

Ed was at his best.. He and I have always laughed at life..I mean he always worked his butt of and a A type personality which worked well with my A type.. yeah he dishes it out and I slam it back..being we are all New Yorkers we understand it...LOL  He is a trooper though God Bless ...he's gone through some rough goes..but he keeps sluggin' .. I can relate to it.. I mean I keep sluggin myself..

So now I'm ready to face another day and all I can do is just pray that Ms Reba will be ok..and that I have some more time with that "Brat".. they sure have filled my heart with love..and as I've said before..."they keep me alive and active"  ...

Now it's time to watch the Voice and record Dancin with the Stars...and then it's on to another day...but hopefully I'll have a good night sleep..

Those trucking down the highway..Stay Safe ..and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment