Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yes, this is Wednesday

Yes, this is Wednesday. And you get two for the price of one!  Because I wasn't able to post at all and now I have a signal. WOW...we will be leaving in. Couple hours and heading to our next spot for over night. The flying J in Lotta, South Carolina..

My weather thingy is telling me its 43degrees at this moment. But the heater in the rig is working and my electric blanket really did a great job..Ms Reba enjoyed it..and hubby , well he went to the couch. Hahaha. He was in his sleeping bag..the bed in the rig is to small for all of us. Hahaha and you see critter don't move...

Everyone is sleeping at the moment so this is my "quiet time".   Oh just before we left I bought hubby an I Pad.  It is his Birth day present and I am glad we got it..cause this makes it a lot easier to talk face to face...time away won't be so hard..

Well I am gonna put this on hold and will continue when we land at our next stop for the night.

Did I tell you my luck was running out ?  Well Murphy ole pal came a visiting.   Just when I though to myself, "some one heard my prayers".   Hubby was helping me  pack up as best he could and I was getting the critters put in their crates for traveling when all of a studded I heard a crunch.  And I mean scrunch ...I held my breath and did ya ever get the feeling you don't wanna look?  

Well I did and I turned around and at that point I saw (now hear this) the bathroom door caught in the slider as it was retracting. (Getting the picture yet)...I saw my darling dearest hubby's eyes almost pop out of his heads saying, "OH NO"!!!!!!

My mouth dropped open and I just shook my head. "How the heck,   What the????? OMG!!!! I just could believe my eyes....Am I dreaming ?????  I had to check this baby out. I mean all my years of RVing.  This is a first for me....

Better yet how in the world am I gonna drive with it...well long story short (this is one for the campfire) we got it unstuck but now the door won't close so I put a clothes basket in front while I drive and will have to get it fixed.  But I ain't saying nothin cause the trip ain't through.   To be continued. Hahahahahaha  Yes the door looked catty wampum.  And so we drive on down the highway on to another Adventure.

We arrived at Latta much earlier than our last stop over and now we are on too another deal. The satellite wants it's turn. But I did stop hubby from climbing up. Oh I wasn't gonna watch this "new" surprise.  

So all the critters are fed and now to settle down playing a game of cards. Can't get into too much trouble there unless he cheats. ..?

Tomorrow we head out for Brunswick, Ga and our last Flying J to stay over night. So stay tuned ta never know what else we can get into !

Safe travel and God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment