Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tuesday is gone but it was a winner!

Tuesday is gone but it was a Winner!   Why?  First off it was my birthday. Second, we were heading to Florida and Third, because my Sistahs on our forum and my friends on Face book wrote such wonderful messages..Made me feel that people do care. And that is a. Wonderful feeling..

Now our trip so far has been rather busy..not only in things we had to get done but I do believe every one in the human race was on the road...and they were all going in the same directions...get the picture...we were in 4 1/2hour traffic Washington DC and northern Va.  I was thrilled traffic moved along Silver Springs Md.  But that was just short lived .

I had to pull into a rest area for an hour to let the critter both 4legged and 2legged move about. I don't ever remember it being this bad!  I sure will not attempt to come through between 3pm and 6 pm. EVER!!!!!

Got to the Flying J almost 7:30pm  and most spots were taken  had to unhook the car to park. Now really strange is a lot of the RVers had their dogs tied to their rigs so that as we went to walk by with ours these critter came out from no where...SURPRISE!

Good golly Ms Molly when did this start?  Of course the people looked out to see Duh?  There is no sense in saying anything but I did and it went to deaf ears. Now if you wonder why Flying J and other areas are not wanting us..I think you can understand why....not rocket science.

My thoughts are, "what the hell is wrong with them, don't they vociferously others"?  Now I think a minute and say, "Zeee, it's YOU, plain and simple!"   Shame on me, Shame on us!

So hubby and I had a quiet night watched the debate and then went to bed. Me I was uptight no wifi..I mean it came and went but mostly went...oh one more thing.

After we arrived here it took me forever to get my satellite to find a signal so I had to call Directv. Now that's another episode I don't have the stamina..

Hopefully this will post if not I'll have to try it later...

Safe travels and thank you.  God bless


1 comment:

  1. Only you Ms Zeee! Stay safe and drive careful. Not long till we can get into all kinds of trouble together.

    ReplyDelete