Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wee morning update on Saturday

Wee morning update on Saturday.......

Hubby called (can't remember the time) on the way home from E R room.. He sounded very tired...my nerves were in high gear. In fact I had been talking with Dawn, my RV Sistah on Face Time when hubby's call came through..long and short of it....

Taney did an IVP dye Cat Scan and blood work...there was no elevation in his white count nor anything showing on the scan that he was having appendicitis but they could not rule it out.....so that because he was taking an antibiotic for his sinus infection that also would cause a "false negative" results...

Hence if he should continue this pain on right lower side that to come back and they would admit him and do a laparoscopic appendectomy...as that would be the better of the emergency removal with ruptured appendix ..

Of course my mind was racing and worrying...I could leave last night for home pack up the car and head out...but OH!  Did I forget that Hurricane Sandy and I would meet along the way....?

Yes my night was horrible and I begged (yes you read that right) him not to second guess anything ..that if he was having any issue to call 911thats what they are there for!

So that's how we left it and now here I am still sitting in the same position amazing ..I mean I did go to bed but for how long who knows but my eyes opened up much too often.

Just gave critters their 6am meds and put on a pot of coffee...and I'll turn on the news...some time this morning I have to go into town as my monthly supply of meds for my life will be ready and tonight or wee hour in the morning I'll put them in their dispensers and be set till next time.

Now it's wait this out..that's not my cup of tea but I have no choice. And I'll be glued to the TV as well watching to see where that Nast wench is headed...guess I'll attempt to do a few things.  

I'll be back !

No comments:

Post a Comment