Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wishful Wednesday The toughest day

Wishful Wednesday, The toughest day of our lives...This was the morning of Ms Reba's surgery...and our heavy hearts were hurting... It was also 2 years ago that my Uncle Jim (Bing) passed away as well...Goodness what a feeling both hubby and I had...

Last night I couldn't sleep, I didn't even toss or turn I just kept getting up and walking through the house...I had to make sure Ms Reba didn't get anything after 8pm and that alone was not easy cause my Critters get their treats..Apple slices and Biscuits...and they look for it too...

Yes, she gave me attitude with a Capital A...and even walked around complaining...yes, she does..she makes all kinds of sounds... hence I tell her "Stop talking in Chinese"  (her being a Chinese Crested )...and she just continues on till she goes into the bed room..

Well come this morning..WOW she was in High Form and complained and gave me the evil look LOL...if you think I'm joking..honestly this ole gal has got a story to tell..hahahaha

We took Ms Reba up to the Vet's office and Doc decided to do her surgery last as he knew it was gonna be a difficult one and a long one..it wound up being almost 2 1/2 hours...and as I heard from Doc he told me how Ms Reba put on a show..She was demanding attention..(oh my stars) and just yodeling and howling and you name it.. The decided to give her a little water and at that point the Tech opened her cage up and "Hello There" Ms Reba got her finger ..now she doesn't have teeth...but gumming can feel strange too LOL...then after that Ms Reba stomped her bowl and water every where..finally they took her out of the crate and held her so she wouldn't stress herself out....but I heard that when they put her under...they all said, "Thank Goodness, it's quiet"...my, my !!!

The main issue was there enough skin to close as this tumor was pretty big plus another fatty tumor right along side it...and as Doc explained he had to separate the tumor in layers in order to have enough of the skin to close...she came through ok..and as soon as she started to wake up..YEP, she was complaining..OUCH...so they all decided..(guess they don't wanna put up with her LOL ) she's coming home late tonight...LUCKY  US...she'll be ticked and I'll get the "What for"..OMG !!

Now the next thing is to get Ms Reba to eat...OH BOY ...but I'm making a pot roast and hope she'll eat it..and then there's always her favorite Liverwurst..eeek...but she likes it..:) So now I can't wait for to come home :)

Tonight is a few shows..Survivor and The X Factor and then The Debate..I hope I'm able to stay awake...and then there's Ms Reba...what she will be up too....

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and kind words ..they meant so much to us...and I know they all helped...or maybe those Angels weren't ready for Ms Reba..after hearing her MOUTH...

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment