Thursday, October 4, 2012

Titillating Thursday

Titillating Thursday ! Oh for sure :)...well last night Ms Reba came home and she was so vocal and happy to be home...soon as hubby let her out of the crate (all our critters travel in crates) she was wagging her tail and just a talking away.. that funny Chinese Crested lingo..and Abby and Zeke were really happy to see her as well...Checking her over and several times I had to say, "Be careful "..cause they were just about picking her up with their noses..OMG..don't do that !!!

Had a few meds to give her and also pain meds as well..which I did give her for bed time and that was a winner....but getting her to eat a bit ..what a struggle, even her favorites..NOT GONNA but by 9pm she did eat a little..so I then put her in her crate..but Ms Reba wasn't gonna have that...in fact we had to rearrange our area for her..because she wasn't allowed to jump or attempt to climb..and this ole gal is part mountain goat ....:)

We all watched X factor and taped Survivor for later on and then watched the Presidential debate..seemed Mr Romney was ready and the Pres, well he was lookin' mighty uptight..perhas ticked as it was his wedding anniversary...Hey, it comes with the JOB...but Mitt did show more of himself as a business man and was "ON"....but I'm not drawing any conculsion as to who won..cause actually we have a few more debates to go...but I'm sure it's gonna get nitty gritty...

Come bed time Ms Reba wasn't having that.."you go in your crate"..oh no way..it was "give me a break or I'm gonna keep everyone up"...and so she did till we gave in and YEP..she slept with us...right in her usual spot..like it or not...and we didn't want her to get stressed out..but once that pain pill kicked in she was out cold...Thank YOU !!!

Morning came and she let us know she wanted out..so she walked around and even went outside..Good girl Ms Reba...then it came time to eat..HA !!  She wasn't having what was in her dish....oh no you don't.. I wasn't given in to this..so  I made them into little meat balls and down the hatch they went..She was SHOCKED...yeppers gums and all I shoved that down...she gulped and moaned, complained and attempted to gum me...LOL  but she had her breakfast...!!!

I've let her out a few times but mainly have to keep her in her crate to get her to heal...and she needs that protein to heal..and being out is ok..cept she attempts to jump into the recliner...she did it twice on me...and I picked her up and then put her in her crate...she complained a bit..but soon she layed down...this is gonna be a rough one for a few days...and so are my fingers ...but I gotta do it...

As far as leaving for Florida, we have to wait for her stitches to be out and they will come out on Oct 14th..so that's not too bad and we'll leave that week..that might be better anyway as I still haven't gotten my rig back YET...and I'll need to cook up a few things ..

Just finished another feeding with Ms Reba..she's a tough coot...I mean to tell ya I have to almost put her in a head lock..talk about wicked..I got 5 meat balls down and she gave me the evil eye...I let her walk around a bit then I put her in her crate to rest...more like I needed the rest...My days are gonna be a rough ride...but I'm just as determined as she is ..She ain't a gonna like me the next few days..might even star far far away LOL...

And to think I use to be able to spoon feed her HA ..she'd break the spoon almost like she got my finger...HOLY HANAN ANNA..!!  This gal has strength for an ole gal..and a little one at that...and just think I have another meal to go with this deal...Wow is me :(

I am getting her dry food in her as I mix a little bit of that canned stuff (it was porterhouse steak flavor LOL ) and I make a paste firm enough to roll..I have the others already rolled in the frig which I heat up in a container filled with hot water..like a bay marie...yeah that restaurant learning comes in handy too..

It's quiet in my house ..because she's sleeping..but wait till later..ya know I get to enjoy that Mouth of the South...LOL  Not sure what comes on TV might not even care at the stage I'm at...hahaha...

Ah when hubby came home and our dinner was ready..so was Ms Reba..yep, she ate on her own this time..some warm chicken ..now here's the catch..when I chopped it up and it was warm she went right to it..but once it got cold..she wouldn't even look at it..hummmm is this for real..yeppers it sure is..but she ate and on her own...guess she didn't like my fingers messing around her throat ....

I see X factor is on so guess that's what we'll watch..don't wanna see much of anything as I'm tired and dragging and making sure Ms Reba gets her pain med at bed time..so we all can get a good night sleep and tackle what tomorrow will bring...???????????????????

All traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment