Monday, October 29, 2012

A rough go on Monday

A rough go on Monday.  Know Hurricane Sandy is dropping buy to visit back home...sure does make it a strange feeling.  I mean when we came to Florida this'd winter I had heard of the storm but figured I was going to be gifted with her and hubby joked about it. Well, guess he shouldn't cause he's got her now!

I did not sleep well knowing this was all going to take place and I have felt helpless but am staying tuned to watching the news.

I did go to Walmart today as my friend Jane called and she and I went but as usual my Murphy hit. Hahaha went to look at computers and none were available.  What?  Yep, they had just come in and weren't unpacked and they (the sales people) had to take tour on Windows 8.  So they told me come back in a week or so.   So did I tell you I wasn't buying a laptop yet :)

Came home and just sat back watching the news and off and on talking with hubby till the power went off..he called me back on cell phone to tell me neighbors tree branch fell had hit the power wires   Sparks flew and not to long the fire truck showed up with crew and guess they tied things up..then hubby went out on the porch and I could hear the wind howling.  Ouch that sounds scary guess it fits in with Halloween. Boo hoo.  Sure pray everyone will be safe

I need to pay more attention to the news so I'm gonna sign off for now. Keep prayers going for all

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment