Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh My Stars Thank You, It's Friday

Oh My Stars Thank You, it's Friday !!!!!  Holy Banana Hannah...I'm so tickled pink I made it this far... Ms Reba (of course) this morning had to be fed again and she wasn't happy about it..not one bit in fact I'm sure she wished I'd fall...so I did !!!!  Yep, right over Ms Abby as I was holding Ms Reba...backwards I went, and as I was in the process of landing I had to let Ms Reba go..but I let her land on Abby..better than landing on the floor ...OUCH !!!....

Now I didn't break any bones but sure did do a few bruises..and had to stay on the floor till I figured how I could get up.. cause I can't kneel on my knees..it ain't a gonna work...but Zeke came over to me and I grabbed on his collar and yes he did....he backed up like I asked him too and then I had him to lean on...and boy that boy is strong...he got me over to the couch which I then got myself up...I'm telling ya I'm gonna need to put springs on my butt so I can bounce up ...:)

So I just sat and took a breather and shook my head..this is not a great feeling and some times a little scary ..but I'll work it out.. I mean I've got to be prepared for things that happen..and I need to start paying more attention to my surroundings..

Later this afternoon as I was making lunch Ms Reba decided she was gonna have what I was having...whoopee..so she and I ate ...liverwurst..lord help me.. but she ate it and all I had to do was break it in little pieces..thank you!!

I know tonight will be a winner too..cause it's Pizza..she'll eat the crust and a little of some warmed up chicken..I got this one figured out..another break but I do know I have to get her a little more dry food in..so that will mean..Meat balls again..but that's not too bad as I make up like 4..

Tonight I know when hubby gets home I'm gonna lean back and not worry cause he'll take care of things..and I sure need that break...

One thing I am noticing with Ms Reba is she's starting to get back to her little Miss Princess and starting to yakking at me...so that's a good sign..just have to keep working on the eating thing.. don't know why she went off...I mean she was always a great eater..maybe it's an age thing...like you hear with a lot of elderly people..dunno..never had one do this...so there's a first thing for everything...I guess..

So that's my story for today and tomorrow I had planned on going to Wally World but I think hubby is gonna have to go for me...I hate to do that to him..but I know I'm gonna be sore tomorrow..

All those traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment