Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jumping into Tuesday

Jumping into Tuesday...but not willingly...my thoughts are still unclear..as my mind and heart are tossing...was up most the night and then when I finally fell asleep I felt like I became a part of the bed...My goodness I was just so mentally exhausted...Ms Reba was by my side and for a moment I thought it was my Joesph...

It was dreary this morning and most of the day in fact...Critters weren't happy about going out in it..especially Ms Twinkle Toes (Abby) she hates the wet weather and I have to push her out the door..

Ms Reba wasn't gonna eat her breakfast..yep, that again !  I opened her favorite Prime Rib and she turned her nose at it..so again and always last resort.."Liverwurst"..yep, that creamy stuff..Kahn's..and I cut a slice, spread it on bread and made a sandwich..well..Ms Reba came over and as I broke it into tiny pieces she ate it...not only for breakfast but lunch...OK by me..

The phone rang and it was Sue from the Vet's office...I got a lump in my throat as she said, "Make sure no food or water after 8pm tonight"..oooooh it's for real..tomorrow morning we take Ms Reba up and her surgery will be around 10am..goodness..I feel my stomach jumping..and it ain't no jive !!!

Put my crock pot on ...we'll have them Golden (not slippers) Glow Pork Chops with cling peaches..yeah all in one pot deal..and it's really pretty good and I'll add some Snap peas and make some basmati rice..that's our dinner for tonight if we can eat it...and I kid you not..my stomach is really in knots. 

As the afternoon rolled in...me and the Critters leaned back and watched Dancin with the Stars as I taped it last night...was pretty good..and tonight I''ll tape it again as we watched the Voice..last night and will tonight as well.

I'm gonna cut this short as I need to spend my time with Ms Reba...I know I'm feeling really awful having her go through this surgery..but I have no choice..I mean this tumor is so huge that if I just say, "I'll let it go" she'd suffer worse when it ruptures...this is one of the worst things I have to do...wish it would just be a bad dream...

Please keep us in your prayers... God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment