Monday, October 15, 2012

It's to the Wire this Monday !!!!

It's to the Wire this Monday !!!...I've been up since 4am and my knees are knocking and I was ready to roll cept it was so dark outside I knew I'd trip...and don't want that experience again...so I sat and looked around then grabbed my trust worthy note pad and started re checking the check list I had..and as I looked I notice..my list is getting smaller...thank you !!!!

Got Critters up and out and then their breakfast..hubby come be bopping down the stairs..cause he didn't have to do his usual mad dash rush out the door..but grabbed his coke a cola...as he puts it.. and sat back in the recliner...

Oh no I have to make sure he doesn't stay in that position too long cause I need to have him help me drag out the rest of the "stuff"..and I'll deal with his complaining..I mean I've dealt with if for almost 38 years OMG..that's a long, long time..hahaha..and I Survived...wooo hooo !!!

Now I have to get out to the grocery store..(I'm not a great shopper..I hate it..in fact..LOL  I'm not the typical lady of the house..) I have this awful look on my face..(playing it up big time) hubby then chimes in and says, (those magic words).."Zeee, would you want me to go".. now I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't thrilled to death.. I mean this man done just made my day...so as I dragged the words out of my mouth..."Well, if you really want too"..(like he'd want too..well maybe he would cause if it comes to spending money he's a bit of a tight wad )..and as he popped out his chest and sat up (Chivalry isn't dead AMEN) he smiled and took my list...woo hoo..!!  

Yes that man of mine whethered the weather (really nice day but no sun) and was just a grinning ear to ear..and drove away... Did I hear ..."Hi HO SILVER"..hahaha...and that sure did help cause I needed to get that laundry going and get the Critters Meds all packed up..making sure i have all he medical records ..I scanned them on my computer so when I get to Florida I'll connect with main computer and print out for the Vet and my Doc there...sure makes it easy not to carry more stuff to worry about..

I've got a few things done up for the frig and freezer and am vacuum sealing also ..so we are getting closer..tomorrow morning I'll put water into the holding tank just enough to use the bath room and sink..as we fill up in the Flying J's and take showers there..it's so much easier..We buy our breakfast one big one and split it..and I have coffee in my thermos..so we are good to go with that..

I'm so anxious now..my feet are getting the Hitch Itch LOL..and before you know it we'll be on the road...have to make one stop first at Mary's (JeMar Pet Supply) and then we'll head right for the first night stop off ..Flying J in Va..

Ok, need to stop for now and will pop back on a little later as I progress..time to put clothes in the dryer...and get a few more things on the cart to roll out to Mabeline :)...love that gal..

Well I spoke to soon about the weather as hubby and I continued to finish up loading the rains came...can I tell you I know how it feels to be a drowned rat ...wait..they jump ship..so I can't be a rat..well, I was a drowned cat !!!  Soaked to the skin and as we attempted to finish up we were slipping and a sliding...this is the stuff I hate the  most..and it seems each year it gets harder..

Dinner was quick tonight as I had the BBQ pork and made great sandwiches...and I'm so tired my arms feel like they are dragging on the ground..so with that I'm gonna say..."Good Night"..We plan on getting out of here around 9:30 -10ish to head to Md and then from there attempt to weave through the mass of DC...traffic..oh my stars..

Stay Safe those traveling cause I'll be joining you all on the highway..and most of all God Bless...

PS...I bought hubby an I pad tonight cause we are gone so long and talking on the phone is one thing and getting to see him when he can is also tough..so we can Face Talk..and that will help and I can duck when he points his finger hahaha....

Later all and keep us in your prayers.

1 comment: