Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Sheer Relief on Sunday :)

A Sheer relief on Sunday :)...Woke up feeling such a heavy weight lifted from my heart..as last night my Vet and close friend Saul called after Sabbath to let me know Ms Reba's tumor was BENIGN...I couldn't ask for any better news..and also he told me her heart was excellent for a 16 1/2 yrs old...

Both he and I said at the same time "Thank You God".  This was a surgery that was intense and the size of this tumor was HUGE..and being it was in a bad spot her skin was so taught we weren't sure things would go well...

They did and that I feel is through the grace of God giving Saul the skill..I have so much faith in Saul and I knew what ever was the out come he would have given it his all..

So that made the rest of my night complete and as we all went to bed..Critters 3 and Hubby..(almost no room in the inn) we all slept well..Amazingly..and up bright and early to make that celebration cake..

I was joking on Face book with a few of my forum Sistahs and told them I was gonna make a Boston Cream Poke cake and I did at 4:30am..hahaha..It would be out treat for later on tonight..

Morning again for me is now a ritual of feeding Ms Reba ..but I need to get that protein into her for her to heal..her incision is looking pretty good and I'm on count down for the removal and make sure everything is Honky Dorie LOL

Most of the day I kind of just relaxed with all the tension I've had all week..did up a few things and of course Crock Pot had Sunday Dinner going..

It was a little bit chilly and hubby didn't go to church today as he wasn't really feeling that well and needed to just stay quiet and get rid of that cold...and for the first time I actually felt cold ..like a chill to the bone..as I said to hubby, "better not have given me that cold"  LOL..Just what I don't need..!!

That was most of our day and including night..watch the Hall Mark Channel and then the Eagles play the Steelers..OUCH don't even want to go there..and now we are getting ready for bed time...and boy I can't wait..get under them covers ..and warm up....

Hope you all have had a great weekend and those traveling stay safe..and as always... God's Blessing Shine Down On All..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment