Saturday, October 27, 2012

Continuing on Saturday

Apparently it seems blogger is not letting me update so I'll just add to it this way ..if ya can't beat em' join em'.    So I did. Hahaha.

Heard from hubby as I worried and felt that I shouldn't call as he might be sleeping. And he was most the day....and maybe that's what he needed. I know I sure did and I will go to bed early tonight. I'm some what drained.

Most the day I did only what needed to get done and waited anxiously for the phone to ring.  And the day was rather gloomy. So was I..

Tonight I sit and am watching Hall Mark movies. Something sweet with happy endings. They seem to help and I hear Ms Reba in the background giving me what for..of course it's pill time.  Hahaha

Tomorrow I'll get out my crock pot and make a pot roast and start making my list for things I need to pick up...and Monday I have to go into CVS as they had called today and told me a few of my meds they didn't have and would be in but I could pick up what they had.  Now that ticked me off as I had called them on Wednesday to fill scripts giving them time for anything they didn't have to get in and guess they didn't bother ...so you know that made me really happy.

So that's it for my day other than Dawn and I have our nightly chat as she does her dishers.  LoL. And that's what's so neat about the I pad. Chat on face time. She carries me all over the rig and even to the sink Hahahaha

Good night Dawn LOL

As for all of you safe travels and those inSand's path stay safe. God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment