Friday, October 12, 2012

She's home and it's Friday :)~

She's home and it's Friday :)~....yeppers our rig is finally home.. I was so ready for this and waited and waited..well you all know I'm been just so anxious to get that baby home..and home she is..Thank you !

Morning we all slept till 5am..yeah !  and then it was off to the races..I had planned on hubby taking me down early this morning but plans are sometimes like jello and they change..hubby left and I would have had to sit and wait..Yes, sit and wait as there was a couple things that wasn't done that changed the plans of getting her home early...(is this something new or what?)..

Fed Ms Reba, although she did start to eat a little on her own and then left but that wasn't good enough for Momma..nope she needs to finish her breakfast so I made up the left overs into little meat balls and down the hatch they went..and a nice burp afterward...then I was ready..but again not yet..hahaha

So later on hubby called to let me know he was on his way.. and like a flash I was ready too..boy it was so great driving Mabeline home.. I mean to tell ya I felt I could have kept going all the way to Florida hahaha..surprise :)

Pulled in the driveway and the rest is gonna be history.. cause I have to clean her up and then start loading.. so I decided it would be best if we left Tuesday in stead of Monday..it's too short of a time span for me to get things done and then I'll be so over whelmed I'll be exhausted..so I'm working on hubby tonight...

Not much more other than my time now is on a schedule so it's Hello, Good bye and I'll get back hahaha... yes, that is how it's gonna be for the next few days...

So I'll say "Toodles", and I'll play catch up as I go along. Safe Travels and as always..God Bless



News Flash !!!! Ms Reba ate 3/4's of her dinner tonight on her own..I'm so happy but.. yes, I had to make sure she ate it all.. so I done did up two meatballs as that's all that was left and gulp..she got em...and gave me the "Look" ...walked away and I could hear her grumble...hahaha..yep she is getting the message..maybe tired of my persuasion...what ever.. I'm happy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment