Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Day of Rest on Sunday :)

A Day of Rest on Sunday :) ..it surely was too !..I woke up and my body didn't want to move and then I had to make up my mind..am I or am I not..and the I am not won !...Yeah as must as I wanted to I think I just over did it yesterday..soooooo a day of rest with a few intermissions :)

Ms Reba was get up and go this morning..she talked the talk but only half walked the walk eating her breakfast so big Momma here helped her along..No wonder now when she sees me coming towards her she runs lol...

Had my coffee and decided that as hubby went off to church I would do a little gathering of some things and then a few more thoughts..It's important when you get up in age to keep them brain cells active..

Got the trust worthy Crock pot going with a little Pork BBQ and I'll pack that up in containers for on the way down to Florida ..oh I'm liking that sound..even bought some cole slaw from the Acme...as the make a pretty good one..

This afternoon we took Ms Reba, Zeke and Abby up to Sauls to get booster vaccine and also Ms Reba's sutures out..and boy she was like a wiggle worm tuff holding her...but Saul was happy to see her doing so well in fact she picked up a couple of pounds...(with a little help from Momma).

Weather wise it isn't too bad but I told hubby "this cold spell is getting to me, my legs don't want to carry me"...hubby's reply..."You might need a hoist"..HUH?  typical Red Neck man of mine :)

So, I never got to go to the store but I will tomorrow morning and then I'll just load it right into the rig..so it's gonna be a Hop, Skip, and Jump day tomorrow...wooo hooo..it's getting closer

That's it for me and as always..don't know what tonight will bring but sure hope I see the sun rise tomorrow.....

Safe Travels to all and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment